Parasites like these make everyone else suffer

... This is why you have the anger from those who voted Tory who are having their child benefit cut.

I didn't vote Tory, but I have no problem losing child benefit payments; providing it is used for those in genuine NEED, and not as an incentive to breed the next generation of welfare claimants.

You're advocating that her children be killed off?

As much as you'd like to start an argument based on that, I think they were insinuating that if you can't afford kids you should maybe close your legs or put a condom on.

I'd say this is common sense, but many people in this country lack that.

As much as you'd like to start an argument based on that, I think they were insinuating that if you can't afford kids you should maybe close your legs or put a condom on.

I'd say this is common sense, but many people in this country lack that.

We are still waiting for you to explain how Kelly Marshall legally claiming benefits for her family has made you suffer. Or anybody else.

We are still waiting for you to explain how Kelly Marshall legally claiming benefits for her family has made you suffer. Or anybody else.

And again, it's so self evident why and how it makes other people suffer, it really doesn't need any explanation.

Well, I was actually referring to other benefit claimants who don't abuse the system rather than me, unless you can find where I actually said I'm suffering?

But, while we are at it... People such as her are claiming over £30,000 per year. She has never worked in her life meaning she has never contributed to the system.

Her expenditure X the other like minded souls meant that the last government spent far more than they could afford so she could get her breast enlargement.

Now a responsible government has been elected, they are needing to claim back that money. They will do this (among other things) by raising VAT, raising taxes and cutting jobs. This will directly affect me and hundreds of thousands of other people who have never had to claim from the state.

Is that good enough?

In the absence of a time machine that advice is worthless. The children are already here. What do we do about them?

Archived