Parasites like these make everyone else suffer

Your thread title claims "Parasites like these make everyone else suffer". I included you in the everyone else bracket.

No, not quite.

So, according to you, Kelly Marshall and the unemployed are responsible for the credit crunch and the recession? It was nothing to do with the bankers and the stock brokers? No banks had to be bailed out with public funds?

It seems it was Kelly Marshall's boob job that finally did it for the global economy - not the financial speculators who gambled with money they did not have.

I'm not sure where I said that they were solely responsible. I'm assuming you think you're good at turning round what people say?

Contributed to it = Without a doubt

So, yes. Because of actions like her, everyone else is suffering.

Unlike you , no. I'm merely stating what is obvious. That you are unable to comprehend the obvious is... obvious ;)

Then please explain to me exactly what it is that you are stating, for the benefit of other readers.

Do you really need the concept under discussion explaining to you? I appreciate you confuse easily, but it seems pointless if once it has been explained, you just avoid the response entirely and repeat the same question. .

Again, the concept of a discussion forum seems to be beyond you. I only require YOUR opinion on the thread topic to be explained, as you have not yet given any indication of where you stand. 'Cheerleading' other posters will not suffice.

You seem to be rather prone to ignoring responses that decimate your point of view, so that you can again re-itterate your broken point of view.

I am unaware of any responses that "decimate" my point of view. Perhaps you could point them out to me, as you seem intent upon not offering any opinion on the thread topic.

I'm not sure where I said that they were solely responsible. I'm assuming you think you're good at turning round what people say?

You failed to mention anybody but benefit claimants in you first post, who you describe as "parasites". I must have missed your condemnation of the bankers.

As for turning your words around, there is no need. I'm just holding you to account.

Contributed to it = Without a doubt

So, yes. Because of actions like her, everyone else is suffering.

What an appalling statement. In your opinion, a single mother claiming benefits entirely legally is a contributing factor in causing the global recession? This is a thinly veiled attack on the poor, nothing else. Scapegoating.

Then please explain to me exactly what it is that you are stating, for the benefit of other readers.

The other readers already know the concept, the only person here who appears not to is yourself.

Again, the concept of a discussion forum seems to be beyond you.

I guess that's why the BBC thread is several pages long due to your continually repeating a point of view that was shown to be largely lies and made up nonsense.

I only require YOUR opinion on the thread topic to be explained, as you have not yet given any indication of where you stand. 'Cheerleading' other posters will not suffice.

I haven't expressed a point of view or opinion either way. Merely that what is self evident is just that, self evident.

I am unaware of any responses that "decimate" my point of view. Perhaps you could point them out to me, as you seem intent upon not offering any opinion on the thread topic.

The words "Stifling Innovation", "Artificially inflating wages" & "produce nothing but dross" spring to mind ;)

All proven to be complete nonsense, hence why you avoided responding to those points ;)

This is a thinly veiled attack on the poor, nothing else. Scapegoating.

Didn’t you know they all have laptops, computer games and take two holidays a year, as we have just been told there is about to be redundancies at our place I cant wait, the misses doesn’t need the boob job so I might get a new car instead. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

What an appalling statement. In your opinion, a single mother claiming benefits entirely legally is a contributing factor in causing the global recession? This is a thinly veiled attack on the poor, nothing else. Scapegoating.

On which planet is someone who receives £38k poor?

You failed to mention anybody but benefit claimants in you first post, who you describe as "parasites". I must have missed your condemnation of the bankers.

As for turning your words around, there is no need. I'm just holding you to account.

Perhaps the basic functionality of a forum is lost on you? When starting a thread regarding benefit claimants spending their money on breast enlargements, its usually appropriate to talk about benefit claimants spending their money on breast enlargements. I hope this is clear now?

It isn't an attack on the poor at all. Plenty of people are poor, but they have more pride and higher morals than to blatantly waste the money they are given to survive on plastic surgery.

If anything, your comment should upset the poor as you are associating them with this person who actually isn't poor at all.

Perhaps they could be re-allocated to those childless couples who could be positive role models for them?

Perhaps we shouldn't have encouraged her and her ilk to breed for benefits.

You cannot just remove children from their families unless there are issues of child protection, which are not mentioned in the article.

Archived