Where to go for halal works Xmas do?

drslapdash

Akbars (I need to stop promoting this place ;)) Friends have really rated this place with their Xmas type meals they do.

The last few times I went there I was amazing. Wonderful in every respect.

Not sure if they do turkey and the trimming but I'll bet they would if the party was big enough.

Thanks for the help everyone! OK, so I guess it was a silly question, but I certainly wasn't trying to start a flamewar or massively offend anyone...sheesh!!..... But it's all sorted, we're going to Agraah in Leopold Square, and everyone is pleased about the prospect of going out for a meal...in fact on broaching the plan my friends were mortified that I was so concerned about them 'not celebrating Christmas' and that they might miss out on a party :-)

The last few times I went there I was amazing. Wonderful in every respect.

Not sure if they do turkey and the trimming but I'll bet they would if the party was big enough.

Thirded (if that's a word!!!).

In my opinion, you just can't go wrong with this place. The food is amazing, the place is beautifully done out, the staff are brilliant and I love the fact that the chef brings out your food - nice touch. 10/10

Hi

I co-own Otto's Restaurant at Hunters Bar.

We offer lots of halal options and have 2 dining rooms, one licensed, one not.

All our lamb, beef and chicken is halal. We are open 7 evenings a week and will open at lunchtime for group bookings.

Drinkers can bring their own wine and beer for a small corkage charge.

More information here:

http://www.ottosrestaurant.co.uk

Good look with your search

Regards

Tad1

Hehe, this made me laugh reading all the comments. glad you found sumwhere :) ..

i get crimbo presents from my muslims freinds haha. my partners muslim... he loves my familys crimbo dinner..minus pigs in blankets :D .. hehehe..

& just mentioining what sum1 sed earlier..a high percentage of muslims dont eat halal anyways is true.. u should see the kfc que!!>.that aint halal!!.. or the muslims who buy things from mcdonalds other then fish o fillet lol

Hi

I co-own Otto's Restaurant at Hunters Bar.

We offer lots of halal options and have 2 dining rooms, one licensed, one not.

All our lamb, beef and chicken is halal. We are open 7 evenings a week and will open at lunchtime for group bookings.

Drinkers can bring their own wine and beer for a small corkage charge.

More information here:

http://www.ottosrestaurant.co.uk

Good look with your search

Regards

Tad1

??

not often you see the terms halal and alcohol in close proximity??

Archived