Where to go for halal works Xmas do?

drslapdash

I think its nice Muslim people celebrating Xmas as it shows that you are fitting in with Uk culture.. good on you chaps...

As for where? try calling a non chain restaurant and ask to speak with the manager and order some halal turkeys.

Good luck,

JPFQ

Hi

I co-own Otto's Restaurant at Hunters Bar.

We offer lots of halal options and have 2 dining rooms, one licensed, one not.

All our lamb, beef and chicken is halal. We are open 7 evenings a week and will open at lunchtime for group bookings.

Drinkers can bring their own wine and beer for a small corkage charge.

More information here:

http://www.ottosrestaurant.co.uk

Good look with your search

Regards

Tad1

well thats put paid to our future bookings at otto's not having halal meat on my plate after seeing the murderous way it is slaughtered ,and i know a lot of other groups that will also not use this restaurant again,british beef we thought we were paying for

:suspect:

well thats put paid to our future bookings at otto's not having halal meat on my plate after seeing the murderous way it is slaughtered ,and i know a lot of other groups that will also not use this restaurant again,british beef we thought we were paying for

The Falcon is 100% correct! If any of you forum users can be bothered to youtube ''HALAL SLAUGHTER" none of you would never ever go anywhere near Halal meat again. To say this is happening in England 2010 is a disgrace and a shame on what was once a Great country. I love eating meat, i'm not a vegitarian in any shape or form, but there's a ways and a means to killing chicken, cattle, sheep and goats etc...... The Halal way is just pure evil and sick. Go youtube, then tell me i'm wrong. The Government who are running this country, need to re-address this barbaric, evil, carnage today. But i won't be holding my breath. BAN HALAL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigh here we go again, out to spoil yet another thread.

killing animals is cruel FULL STOP, if you really had any care for animal cruelty you wouldnt eat meat at all, halal or no halal

and whys halal NOT british beef, it might be, being halal doesnt change where it originated from

Archived