People who leave notes, then leave so you can't answer back

If anyone feels they really have take issue with some other person's parking in a shopping centre car park they should write down the registration of the car and talk to the management of the store about it.

Leaving notes on peoples' cars like an interfering busybody is a bit sad really.

If anyone feels they really have take issue with some other person's parking in a shopping centre car park they should write down the registration of the car and talk to the management of the store about it.

Leaving notes on peoples' cars like an interfering busybody is a bit sad really.

Whereas telling tales to the management is not sad at all!

Whereas telling tales to the management is not sad at all!

I thought from my tone "If anyone feels they really have take issue with some other person's parking" that I'd given the impression that people should have bigger things to preoccupy themselves with. However, management at least have some authority and could perhaps achieve a result that a daft little note wouldn't. It would also provide the complainant with anonymity and perhaps even safety - not everyone would look kindly on having notes left on their cars. I know I wouldn't ..

Mod Note

can i just add that i did not swear...i put a letter then ***** i cant see why thats been removed!!iv seen a lot worse!i dont want others thinking that i swear.

This is exactly what masked swearing is, the word won't get past the profanity filter so you replace some of the letters with asterisks or some other symbol and use it anyway, if the entire word is replaced with asterisks this is acceptable.

If a moderator spots masked swearing or this is reported by another user then it is removed, persistent offenders may have their access to the site restricted.

Also if you wish to discuss moderation contact the Helpdesk

Mod Note

This is exactly what masked swearing is, the word won't get past the profanity filter so you replace some of the letters with asterisks or some other symbol and use it anyway, if the entire word is replaced with asterisks this is acceptable.

If a moderator spots masked swearing or this is reported by another user then it is removed, persistent offenders may have their access to the site restricted.

Also if you wish to discuss moderation contact the Helpdesk

thanks...ill remeber that for the future.

Archived