• No
    • Yes
    • 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

Does anyone think it would be a good idea to have a minimum age before you`re allowed to fly? I`ve just come back from spain and there were a few children on the flight and none of them were happy. They were crying all the time. Either that or have a flight especially for families only. I was thinking no younger than 5.

5! Thats a bit harsh!

How do you think the familys feel on that flight?

I've got 2 children under 5 there is no way I would be happy to wait till they were older to take them away.

It's only a few hours, kids don't ususally like being sat in one place for x amount of time it's not because they're not happy, I'm sure they wouldn't have been unhappy for the duration of holiday.

Don`t get me wrong. i`ve got children of my own but always fealt bad for the other passengers when they were making a fuss and crying or wingeing. As a result i stopped taking them on planes until they were much older.

Sorry I don't agree, if I pay for they're ticket then they have as much right to fly as anyone else.

Okay granted it can be frustrating when they cry, winge, moan and every 10seconds ask if we are there yet? But they are only kids and would hope that most people understand that!

Nintendo DS's, portable DVD players and like are some of the greatest passifers ever invented!!

Archived