• No
    • Yes
    • 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

It seems as there is only a minority, maybe they should use other forms of transport, and for the majority who understand that sometimes kids are going to cry and play up a bit now and then, continue to travel together without the hassle and moaning of the one's who can't!

It seems as there is only a minority, maybe they should use other forms of transport, and for the majority who understand that sometimes kids are going to cry and play up a bit now and then, continue to travel together without the hassle and moaning of the one's who can't!

I know what you're saying but can't you understand that it is a problem for some? Oh, and an alternate method of travel to the 'states would be...?

Wait until you grow up and have to put up with other folks brats screaming in a confined space for hours.

I know what you're saying but can't you understand that it is a problem for some? Oh, and an alternate method of travel to the 'states would be...?

Walk and swim, atleast that way you won't encounter screaming children on the way. Maybe some sharks along the way but I am sure you can cope with that.....

have you ever been moaned at by someone having to deal with your kids?

I don't know, I'm not the one whose complaining, so I wouldn't be the one looking for alternative transport.

No I cannot understand that a child playing up and crying would be a problem, it's ridiculous, there kids for gods sake!

actually yes, think of the leg room. There may even be some dogs to play with-sounds infinitely better!

The loadmaster on our Bristol Britannia furnished us with cots and blankets laid out in the hold, and produced a camping stove for his morning fryup.

Transit was free (I think a negligible gratuity was involved), and our family shared the outward flight with two missionaries.

This was all a long time ago, I don't think you can simply blag free flights to west Africa anymore.

Nice old bird though here in 1981 - http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3629/3471420718_a2db4b06cf_o.jpg

Walk and swim, atleast that way you won't encounter screaming children on the way. Maybe some sharks.....

Y'see I've no problem with kids..had some of my own,the problem is with people not recognising that there could be people who don't appreciate being screamed at for 7 or 8 hours....are you proud of your post..or would you like to contribute like a grown up? :)

Archived