• No
    • Yes
    • 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

I don't know, I'm not the one whose complaining, so I wouldn't be the one looking for alternative transport.

No I cannot understand that a child playing up and crying would be a problem, it's ridiculous, there kids for gods sake!

You've really got no idea have you?

I don't know, I'm not the one whose complaining, so I wouldn't be the one looking for alternative transport.

No I cannot understand that a child playing up and crying would be a problem, it's ridiculous, there kids for gods sake!

you were saying that the people moaning was a hassle for you and your kids. I doubt you have ever been hassled on the plane but that doesnt mean people arent having 9 hours of stress made worst by brats

Wait until you grow up and have to put up with other folks brats screaming in a confined space for hours.

Grow up? How old do you think I am?

I have travelled, before I had my own children, on a plane with children, that at some point throughout the flight cried and showed off. It's not that bad becauseafter all they're only kids!

Thats very mature refering to othewr people's children as 'brats'.

I have travelled, before I had my own children, on a plane with children, that at some point throughout the flight cried and showed off. It's not that bad becauseafter all they're only kids!

we are only refering to brats as brats not all children

No I cannot understand that a child playing up and crying would be a problem

from an evolutionary perspective a babies cry has evolved to become a noise you can't ignore-because it is soooo irritating!

Does that make it easier to understand why many people get annoyed by it.

Y'see I've no problem with kids..had some of my own,the problem is with people not recognising that there could be people who don't appreciate being screamed at for 7 or 8 hours....are you proud of your post..or would you like to contribute like a grown up? :)

Well if they don't like it then that is their problem. They decided to fly knowing children could be aboard that flight.

When I get the plane to Florida I expect it to be full of children! I don't complain because that is my own problem that I decided to fly.

A child doesn't cry constantly for 8 or 9 hours.

If you get on a bus you expect children to be on it. It's life at the end of the day.

If people don't like it then pay to fly business class where I am sure they will get all the peace and quiet they like.

Most of the adults on the flight are worse!

Children will be children.

BRAT:

Definition: Badly behaved child

http://oxforddictionaries.com/view/entry/m_en_gb0099520#m_en_gb0099520

A child that overall is well behaved, but out bordem of frustration or whatever plays up a bit suddenly gets labelled a brat? Bit childish wouldn't you say.

"plays up a bit":hihi:

one annoying one is on a plane when the mother sits there looking dopily in love with brat whilst they are kicking someones seat-awww isnt that brat cute

It is usually the parental response that sends me from annoyed to fuming.

Archived