• No
    • Yes
    • 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

Well if they don't like it then that is their problem. They decided to fly knowing children could be aboard that flight.

When I get the plane to Florida I expect it to be full of children! I don't complain because that is my own problem.

A child doesn't cry constantly for 8 or 9 hours.

If you get on a bus you expect children to be on it. It's life at the end of the day.

If people don't like it then pay to fly business class where I am sure they will get all the peace and quiet they like.

Most of the adults on the flight are worse!

Children will be children.

No.one child doesn't cry constantly...they take it in shifts.. :) It'd be better if folk could recognise that it is a problem for some and have a small amount of empathy....as I said I have kids of my own (grown up now) so I know it can be difficult but you can't just ignore the effects yours may be having on other people....to summarily dismiss it is wrong...

A child that overall is well behaved, but out bordem of frustration or whatever plays up a bit suddenly gets labelled a brat? Bit childish wouldn't you say.

They are all abit childish and selfish.

Please don't create more babies because the sound of a baby crying is annoying! Yet I think they were all one once.....But they NEVER cried or made a noise. :roll:

They are all abit childish and selfish.

Please don't create more babies because the sound of a baby crying is annoying! Yet I think they were all one once.....But they NEVER cried or made a noise. :roll:

dont you think belittling so many peoples opinions is childish?

No.one child doesn't cry constantly...they take it in shifts.. :) It'd be better if folk could recognise that it is a problem for some and have a small amount of empathy....as I said I have kids of my own (grown up now) so I know it can be difficult but you can't just ignore the effects yours may be having on other people....to summarily dismiss it is wrong...

The same empathy you have towards the children?

I have never experienced a mother or father that isn't doing their best to try and calm their child down, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but they are trying.

The same empathy you have towards the children?

I have never experienced a mother or father that isn't doing their best to try and calm their child down, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but they are trying.

As I said I've had kids of my own,I know what it's like, I have plenty of empathy, unlike you it would seem.You just need to see it is a problem for some....

Archived