• No
    • Yes
    • 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

as before evolutionarily a babies cry is one of the most annoying sounds we hear.

tapping on a keyboard isnt-mature comment though!

Oh believe me tapping on a keyboard can become quite annoying when you are trying to watch tv or sleep.

A baby cries for a reason. Get over it!

As I said I've had kids of my own,I know what it's like, I have plenty of empathy, unlike you it would seem.You just need to see it is a problem for some....

Right i'm aware it can be a bit frustrating, but calling it a problem is blowing the whole thing out of propotion and just plain silly.

another mature argument-do you have a point?

Sorry I am just being as immature as you.

Your point doesn't matter.

Children will always be able to board aeroplanes whether you like it or not, without being seperated from everyone else.

Why the heck should your child have a personality disorder just because you've brought them up to behave in public? What a skewed view of child rearing you have.

You should learn to read properly before posting such a rude comment. The post I was replying to was inferring that being well behaved is the same as being quiet all the time, which it is not. My post clearly says 'quiet'. Nowhere does it refer to 'well behaved.'

Oh yes 'quiet' kids. Never mind if they grow up with personality disorders, as long as they don't cause any inconvenience in public places.

Children who are quiet all the time - even throughout a nine hour flight - are either very unusual children, or they are frightened, stifled children. Being badly behaved is not the same thing as irritating grumpy people who refer to kids as 'brats' and are totally intolerant of ordinary children's behaviour.

I find your rude comment all the more strange in view of the fact that you yourself posted this:

If you think you can't keep them quiet, then wait until they are older.

So you think children who aren't quiet all the time are badly behaved, yet you apperently admit you can't keep your own kids quiet?? :huh:

You should learn to read properly before posting such a rude comment. The post I was replying to was inferring that being well behaved is the same as being quiet all the time, which it is not. My post clearly says 'quiet'. Nowhere does it refer to 'well behaved.'

Children who are quiet all the time - even throughout a nine hour flight - are either very unusual children, or they are frightened, stifled children. Being badly behaved is not the same thing as irritating grumpy people who refer to kids as 'brats' and are totally intolerant of ordinary children's behaviour.

I find your rude comment all the more strange in view of the fact that you yourself posted this:

So you think children who aren't quiet all the time are badly behaved, yet you apperently admit you can't keep your own kids quiet?? :huh:

Maybe you should learn to read properly. We're talking about screaming brats & badly behaved brats, not normal children's behaviour.

then again - I suppose bad behaviour is the norm to those parents who don't have very good parenting skills.

Maybe you should learn to read properly. We're talking about screaming brats & badly behaved brats, not normal children's behaviour.

What do you mean 'We're'? I didn't even reply to any post you made. Are other people posting on your behalf? Are your views completely interchangeable?

Archived