• Yes
    • 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

So start throwing insults when you're in the wrong then.:rolleyes:

then again - I suppose bad behaviour is the norm to those parents who don't have very good parenting skills.

Implying that anyone who doesn't agree with you has poor parenting skills isn't an insult?

Implying that anyone who doesn't agree with you has poor parenting skills isn't an insult?

I'm not implying anything, I'm telling it like it is, and didn't direct it at anyone in particular.

If you think bad behaviour is the norm, then if the cap fits....;)

Anyway... just for the record, can't say I've encountered any brats on any flight I've been on, shorthaul or longhaul :-)

I'm not implying anything, I'm telling it like it is, and didn't direct it at anyone in particular.

If you think bad behaviour is the norm, then if the cap fits....;)

Very clever. But you didn't even bother to read the posts I was replying to, as was made obvious by your assertion that I was refering to the OP, and no amount of facetiousness is going to hide that fact. So forgive me if on the strength of that, I don't take you seriously as a self styled judge of what is and isn't good behaviour.. :P

Maybe you should learn to read properly. We're talking about screaming brats & badly behaved brats, not normal children's behaviour.

then again - I suppose bad behaviour is the norm to those parents who don't have very good parenting skills.

Are you seriously impling that if a child cry's on a plane, it is without doubt bad behaviour and they are brat's?

Are you also saying that this is a result of bad parenting?

My children have cried on planes for a number of reasons, I would not consider them to be 'brats' or 'badly behaved' are you targeting your assuptions of bad partenting therefore at me?

Maybe you should learn to read properly. We're talking about screaming brats & badly behaved brats, not normal children's behaviour.

Are you seriously impling that if a child cry's on a plane, it is without doubt bad behaviour and they are brat's?

Are you also saying that this is a result of bad parenting?

My children have cried on planes for a number of reasons, I would not consider them to be 'brats' or 'badly behaved' are you targeting your assuptions of bad partenting therefore at me?

I think you need to learn to read as well.

I don't know, I'm not the one whose complaining, so I wouldn't be the one looking for alternative transport.

No I cannot understand that a child playing up and crying would be a problem, it's ridiculous, there kids for gods sake!

So you don't think "playing up" is bad behaviour?

As I said, I didn't direct it at anybody in particular on this thread, if the cap fits ;)

Sorry I am just being as immature as you.

Your point doesn't matter.

Children will always be able to board aeroplanes whether you like it or not, without being seperated from everyone else.

I think we may well have family sections in the future.

You arguments are very mature well done-now where is the sarcasm smiley?

Define screaming brats, Give me an example?

How would you know the difference if it was a child you don't know?

I have yet to come across the perfect child, obviously you have, I am well aware of the difference between different behaviours it just seems you cannot tell the difference between a child being naughty and a child crying!

It would be nice if you could answer a question directly instead of the sacastic 'if the cap fits' and that smug caption. Thankyou

Define screaming brats, Give me an example?

How would you know the difference if it was a child you don't know?

I have yet to come across the perfect child, obviously you have, I am well aware of the difference between different behaviours it just seems you cannot tell the difference between a child being naughty and a child crying!

It would be nice if you could answer a question directly instead of the sacastic 'if the cap fits' and that smug caption. Thankyou

Screaming brat:

A child who throws a tantrum, screams, wails & whines, is unruly, disruptive, rude, behaves like a feral animal...

Oh believe me, I know the difference between a screaming brat and a cry of distress, whether I know the child or not.

What is equally irritating are the parents who allow bad behavior and expect everyone else around them to put up with it. These parents are used to it and either don't realise or don't care how it affects others around them.

Again, I'm not directing this at anyone in particular, I'm speaking in general. But if it's hit a raw nerve and you want to take it as a personal insult that's up to you (note: I'm not being sarcastic here)

I don't know where you got the impression from that I have come across a perfect child - nowhere in my posts did I say that.

If you still believe "children crying is not a problem", just google it and you'll see that it is a problem for many.

(You'll even see an article on the BBC website that it's becoming increasingly common for people to ban children from weddings. But that's another story)

Anyway I hope I've answered your questions directly?

Archived