• No
    • Yes
    • 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

Well I've just had to vote no because sometimes it's not just a holiday that one might be taking a child on. My experience for instance was an "accompanied posting", whereby if I hadn't have taken my child on that journey, then both child and father would have missed out on 2 years together. Perhaps lessons in tolerence and how to pull together would be a better solution.

You describe this so black and white.

A child cries is it either a screaming brat or a child in distress. Rubbish.

As I have said my children are well behaved but through different reasons, and at one time or another cried during a flight, as I suggested earlier it was because of being tired, frustrated or bored.

And your assuption that parents with this type of behaviour are not trying to resolve this situation is stupid.

I didn't take your post as an insult you have no significance to my life to make what you said matter.

It comes across that you are a very intolerant, narrow minded individual that would benifit from parenting classes yourself!

You describe this so black and white.

A child cries is it either a screaming brat or a child in distress. Rubbish.

As I have said my children are well behaved but through different reasons, and at one time or another cried during a flight, as I suggested earlier it was because of being tired, frustrated or bored.

And your assuption that parents with this type of behaviour are not trying to resolve this situation is stupid.

I didn't take your post as an insult you have no significance to my life to make what you said matter.

It comes across that you are a very intolerant, narrow minded individual that would benifit from parenting classes yourself!

Ouch! Go on, spit your dummy out! I'm very very hurt! :(

I find your rude comment all the more strange in view of the fact that you yourself posted this:

"If you think you can't keep them quiet, then wait until they are older"

So you think children who aren't quiet all the time are badly behaved, yet you apperently admit you can't keep your own kids quiet?? :huh:

How in the name of God did you make the assumption that I can't keep my own child quiet from that sentence? And in any case you're wrong. I don't have to "keep" her quiet, she knows when it's appropriate to make a racket (and boy, can she make a racket!) and when it isn't.

Archived