• No
    • Yes
    • 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

I once spent three weeks on a boat with no children and it was genuine bliss so in the spirit of live and let live how about all the people with children sit in one soundproofed compartment, perhaps with nappy bins, wipe clean surfaces, Peppa Pig cartoon loops, overhead bouncers instead of lockers? That leaves the rest of the aeroplane free for the peaceful enjoyment of adults only, maybe with grown up pursuits such as massage, manicure and a string trio playing baroque classics?

Would that suit?

And dont forget the kid sat behind you who constantly pokes your seat with their arms and legs making the flight very uncomfortable,they are a pain in the arse and should have a seperate part of the plane so the rest of us can fly in peace.

After spending five and a half hours on a plane, suffering a competition between two kids in competition with each other at constant PIERCING screaming, (the cries of the othr kids were obliterated by these two!!!), it did make me wonder why the parents chose to take such young children on a five and half hour journey when the kids were clearly not old enough or controllable, when they could have found sun, sea and sand on a two hour journey, whch would surely have been a more sensible solution.

To Emily, my post which said 'stay away from us' was meant in reply to another post, like you say it's impossible to know who will be sat around you when you actually fly.

To sally sheff, I take my children on long distance flights so we can go to different places, there's only so many times you can go to spain without getting bored! 5hours on a plane, out of a fornights holiday is not that bad.

And finally to Tony, why not stick to the child free boats then.

Its a matter of fact that children, from whatever age their parents decide to take them on a plane will fly, so why not be a bit more grown up about it and just get over it!

To Emily, my post which said 'stay away from us' was meant in reply to another post, like you say it's impossible to know who will be sat around you when you actually fly.

To sally sheff, I take my children on long distance flights so we can go to different places, there's only so many times you can go to spain without getting bored! 5hours on a plane, out of a fornights holiday is not that bad.

And finally to Tony, why not stick to the child free boats then.

Its a matter of fact that children, from whatever age their parents decide to take them on a plane will fly, so why not be a bit more grown up about it and just get over it!

yes we should also ignore stag dos singing and shouting on flights-its going to happen so accept it....no wait lets actually stop them behaving like that.

I have a 9h beauty coming up, for the moment I will hope and pray the screaming brats are at the other end!

ps there are places other than spain with a 2h flight Unless you take them on a number of holidays every year you are set until they are older. Not that you care

oh my god i dont no what everyone is complaining aboat children for i have just got back from turkey and on the flight home i had to listen to 3 moaning oaps all the way home perhaps there should be an age restriction on them to i was so glad to get off

oh my god i dont no what everyone is complaining aboat children for i have just got back from turkey and on the flight home i had to listen to 3 moaning oaps all the way home perhaps there should be an age restriction on them to i was so glad to get off

3 moaning oaps? Never. Don't upset the people on here anymore than what they already are.

Right so all under 5's are banned and all over 50. That should make most of you happy and me because I won't have to listen to the old grumps sat near me complaining.

i would agree with you at the end of the day wernt they children once ?

Don't be so stupid! :hihi:

Apparently some of them never cried in public. I don't know how they work that one out unless they were never taken out until the age of 10. Maybe that is the reason they are like it because they had a secluded childhood.

Archived