• No
    • Yes
    • 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

i would agree with you at the end of the day wernt they children once ?

They're a right misrable bunch, reminds me a little of the town in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

I don't mind who sits near me on a plane, yeah the kids my cry abit but it's not that bad! Lads and lasses on parties get a bit giddy but it leave them to it they're only having a laugh!

Don't be so stupid! :hihi:

Apparently some of them never cried in public. I don't know how they work that one out unless they were never taken out until the age of 10. Maybe that is the reason they are like it because they had a secluded childhood.

Hang on a minute mister, they not only didn't cry as it is bad behaviour but they never made a sound, nor did their children! Good parenting or putting the fear of god into kids...you decide:hihi:

Hang on a minute mister, they not only didn't cry as it is bad behaviour but they never made a sound, nor did their children! Good parenting or putting the fear of god into kids...you decide:hihi:

Haha :D

I bet they lock their children in their bedrooms 24/7 and they are only allowed out to eat and drink.

God forbid if their child asked for a birthday party! :hihi: Now that could be quite amusing to see.

Great parenting skills they must have ;)

I just don't understand some people, they think life should revolve around them.

What's great parenting about putting a small child through the stress of foreign travel by air?

It's not exactly a torture chamber is it? Well only for the grumps :)

It's upto the parents if they want to take their child on holiday. They have worked hard to pay for that holiday and they are entitled to it.

I took my daughter on flights to Spain when she was two and to Ireland when she was four. She really enjoyed the flights, did not cry, run about screaming or kick anyone's seat. If she had got upset, the last thing I would have worried about is whether it was bothering anyone who believes the whole world should run according to what is personally most convenient to them. Before I was a father myself, I don't remember ever thinking that children should be kept from any public places for my convenience. What is being displayed on this thread is the self obsessed, mean spirited pettiness of certain people. I wonder what kind of kids they were?

I once spent three weeks on a boat with no children and it was genuine bliss so in the spirit of live and let live how about all the people with children sit in one soundproofed compartment, perhaps with nappy bins, wipe clean surfaces, Peppa Pig cartoon loops, overhead bouncers instead of lockers? That leaves the rest of the aeroplane free for the peaceful enjoyment of adults only, maybe with grown up pursuits such as massage, manicure and a string trio playing baroque classics?

Would that suit?

Sounds absolute bliss!

Ok. I accept that it can be hard to stop a young baby from crying on a plane. After all you cant explain to a 9 month old baby why he/she has a terrible pain in its ear and that its nothing to worry about it just their ears popping.

However a 5 year old kicking the back of the chair all the way through a flight and climbing up the back of the chair is another matter.

It is down to the parents to show consideration to other passengers and keep their children under control.

It's upto the parents if they want to take their child on holiday. They have worked hard to pay for that holiday and they are entitled to it.

you do talk rot,why the hell should people have to put up with screaming kids,I dont buy my ticket to have my eardrums battered by bloody kids.

If the parents cant control their kids thats their problem dont inflict them on the rest of us.stay at home .

Thumps up to that!:thumbsup:

How cruel a mother am I taking my children to different countries on lovley holidays, oh and there are nearly 3years between my kids so even if I did wait, would I only be able to the eldest? One at a time maybe:suspect:

Archived