• No
    • Yes
    • 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

Agreed. Youngsters should be in the cargo hold for flights over say.. 2hrs/2hrs 30.

Yeah thats right along with all the loud mouths, mardy bums who complain every 2mins about the air con, the head phones, the food, the drinks...Nobody would be left in cabin!!

I think it's great that people who have young children may not be able to fly because some face ache's have to listen for a few hours kids being mardy and frustrated...

Behave will you, they're crying thats all, when the plane lands it's over!

I think it's great that people who have young children may not be able to fly because some face ache's have to listen for a few hours kids being mardy and frustrated...

Behave will you, they're crying thats all, when the plane lands it's over!

I sometimes wish there was a 'like' button on this forum. Great post.

OP no offence but you're meant to be the adult (I assume), they're just kids and the flight is over in next to no time. Just put some ear plugs in, or turn on your ipod and look forward to your holiday. :)

I think children fly gree up till age 2 then it's full fare.. Years back I flew with my son from the US to UK, he was teething at that time, 2 men on the flight took it in turns to walk up and down the isles carring my son untill he fell asleep, they must have been fathers of young children at one time and could see what a difficult time I was having.

I've often helped anyone on a flight with babies or toddlers as I remember those days :)

Babies are the best, no matter where they are :love:

I sometimes wish there was a 'like' button on this forum. Great post.

OP no offence but you're meant to be the adult (I assume), they're just kids and the flight is over in next to no time. Just put some ear plugs in, or turn on your ipod and look forward to your holiday. :)

Yes I`m an adult and yes I put my music on full but the little buggers could still be heard. Bless em :help:

wow complaints of screaming and crying kids for just over 2hrs....i would love to of seen how you copped when i had to take a 12 hour flight with a screaming 1year old right next to me....it when of those things that when it comes down to it " just deal with it"

Yes I`m an adult and yes I put my music on full but the little buggers could still be heard. Bless em :help:

You must be very sensitive then. How do you cope with noise from buses and traffic on a daily basis. Just cope with it man, it really isn't the end of the world :)

Archived