• No
    • Yes
    • 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

Five hours of percing screaming cannot exactly be compared with a film or conversation. By the way I'm not a pensioner, but funnily enough I've never noticed they talked more than anyone else - is that a fact????

According to some we do just as according to some the children scream a lot. As I said in an earlier post, two twenty-six hour journeys, two six month olds, two years apart and there was hardly a peep out of either of them. Obviously on the return journey the first one was two years old but she was still entertained enough not to disturb other passengers.

Five hours of percing screaming cannot exactly be compared with a film or conversation. By the way I'm not a pensioner, but funnily enough I've never noticed they talked more than anyone else - is that a fact????

I've been on dozens of flights and i've never had to endure 'five hours piercing screaming' yet you repeat it as if it is a mandatory requirement of all air travel

Well I have, believe me. I've been on lots of flights, heard crying babies, had kids kicking the back of my seat continuously (bearable) - BUT five hours of two kids not crying, not screaming but high pitched screaching for five hours is VERY memorable! And yes, you're right, it is NOT a requirement of air travel.

Well I have, believe me. I've been on lots of flights, heard crying babies, had kids kicking the back of my seat continuously (bearable) - BUT five hours of two kids not crying, not screaming but high pitched screaching for five hours is VERY memorable! And yes, you're right, it is NOT a requirement of air travel.

Bad luck there then, because statistically speaking, you must have had a very unusual general experience of air travel.

No your right I don't care, if we work hard to pay for a holiday I will take my children wherever I like, thanks!

There is a vast difference from a child crying and a bunch of drunk lads on a stag do wouldn't you say?

which is why I will hope and pray not to have to sit near your family or any like you:D:roll:

That is the thing that makes me mad about the brats-when their parents dont give one. I am not blaming the kids, I am blaming you for quite happily not caring about anyone else. At least have the decency to feel guilty and apologise for your childrens behaviour rather than the lazy they are kids theres nothing I can do attitude!

well said sally,these parents are selfish and inconsiderate.

We took my cousin at 18 months to Florida, Orlando and every year since. Is that selfish and inconsiderate that she goes on a holiday of a life time to most kids every year? I don't find it selfish and inconsiderate at all.

I have been going to Florida all my life since being a young child.

I have been to lots of different countries and never been a problem to anyone.

I can't wait to have children because I might bring them up to be the noisiest brats on this earth just to pi** people like you off some more.

It's people like you who need to stay off planes. I bet you are a right load of fun on holiday......... :D

We took my cousin at 18 months to Florida, Orlando and every year since. Is that selfish and inconsiderate that she goes on a holiday of a life time to most kids every year? I don't find it selfish and inconsiderate at all.

You not finding it selfish or inconsiderate is the epitome of being selfish or inconsiderate.

Your cousin would be just as happy in Skegness or Cleethorpes. It's very selfish to get raise their expectations from such an early age that they should have fancy foreign holidays - just look what it did to you.

You not finding it selfish or inconsiderate is the epitome of being selfish or inconsiderate.

Your cousin would be just as happy in Skegness or Cleethorpes. It's very selfish to get raise their expectations from such an early age that they should have fancy foreign holidays - just look what it did to you.

No, it's not selfish or inconsiderate.

I would never take her on a 'holiday' to Skegness or Cleethorpes. Maybe just for the day but that is it. She got bored after 2 hours in Cleethorpes...just tells you how interesting it is there.

Why should we take her there? We can afford a 6k+ holiday and we don't have to save our benefits up like those going to Skegness for 2 weeks.

If we want to take children on holiday we will.

I have turned out just fine thank you. I have had the best in life. I haven't had to be cramped up in a caravan for 2 weeks having £5 spending money a day for the arcades.

I have seen some amazing countries and I know that I would want my children to see it all.

I have been going to Florida all my life since being a young child.

I have been to lots of different countries and never been a problem to anyone.

I can't wait to have children because I might bring them up to be the noisiest brats on this earth just to pi** people like you off some more.

It's people like you who need to stay off planes. I bet you are a right load of fun on holiday......... :D

And when you do have kids they'll probably be selfish little brats like you! It is people with your attitude that may eventually bring about a ban! If you can't bring up kids to respect people and have manners then you shouldn't have them at all.

Archived