• No
    • Yes
    • 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

And when you do have kids they'll probably be selfish little brats like you!

And you know I am a selfish little brat because? Oh yeah because I have been on an aeroplane since being a baby. :loopy:

I don't think you can comment on how my children will turn out. ;)

They will be brought up with manners and respect for other people. They will have the best that I can give them in life, this doesn't mean they will be spoilt brats. They will go on amazing holidays because I want them to experience the world from a young age. They won't ever want for anything and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"And you know I am a selfish little brat because? Oh yeah because I have been on an aeroplane since being a baby.

I don't think you can comment on how my children will turn out"........................

BECAUSE - QUOTE, IN YOUR WORDS - "I can't wait to have children because I might bring them up to be the noisiest brats on this earth just to pi** people like you off some more".

It's people with that sort of attitude that this thread is all about!

BECAUSE - QUOTE, IN YOUR WORDS - "I can't wait to have children because I might bring them up to be the noisiest brats on this earth just to pi** people like you off some more".

It's people with that sort of attitude that this thread is all about!

Ever heard of sarcasm?

Why would I bring my children up like most of the chavvy little kids these days? That is the reason we go on expensive holidays and not to Skegness so we don't have to mix with the benefit scruffs. :gag:

My children will be well mannered and have respect but thanks for your useless input.

So you think having money for 'expensive holidays' (which you have quoted numerous times LOL) is the basis for bringing up kids properly? Kids learn manners from their parents and you don't appear to have any! I'm quite sure that all the parents who take their kids to Skegness are not chavs - some may have worked hard and saved all year for their weeks holiday there - so they're scum are they because they take their kids to skegness rather than Florida?????? it doesn't make you any better than them!! I'm not going to get into further discussion with you Greavsy because I think your own comments speak for themselves. End of...back on to topic folks....

So you think having money for 'expensive holidays' (which you have quoted numerous times LOL) is the basis for bringing up kids properly? Kids learn manners from their parents and you don't appear to have any! I'm quite sure that all the parents who take their kids to Skegness are not chavs - some may have worked hard and saved all year for their weeks holiday there - so they're scum are they because they take their kids to skegness rather than Florida?????? it doesn't make you any better than them!! I'm not going to get into further discussion with you Greavsy because I think your own comments speak for themselves. End of...back on to topic folks....

I never said it were. I said my children will always have the best and I will give them the best. So yes to have the best money does come into it.

I don't have any manners? I have never been rude on here to anyone, just expressed my opinion. I think you will find I have alot more manners than most people.

Most people are chavs that go to Skegness. You only have to have a good look around to notice that.

Anyway off to book next years holidays and one for next month as I am in the holiday mood :D

I never said it were. I said my children will always have the best and I will give them the best. So yes to have the best money does come into it.

I don't have any manners? I have never been rude on here to anyone, just expressed my opinion. I think you will find I have alot more manners than most people.

Most people are chavs that go to Skegness. You only have to have a good look around to notice that.

Anyway off to book next years holidays and one for next month as I am in the holiday mood :D

you really are a piece of work aren't you I hope I never have the misfortune to have you and yours on my flight.

you really are a piece of work aren't you I hope I never have the misfortune to have you and yours on my flight.

Don't worry I will inform you when I am about to step on a plane.

I will be like the pied piper with a group of screaming kids following. :D

lol my little boy is nearly 4 and we have put off holidays abroad up to now but i do think that next year we might atempt it and im sure that he now at a good age

Got to agree. He`ll love it. Mine did at that age, although we once put my youngest in the kids club for a couple of hours and she hated it. She`s 22 now and still reminds me of it even now lol

Archived