• 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

Ooohh arn't we all grown up!

Haha ignore them.

It's much easier to tell them that your kids are screaming little brats, it gets their backs up :)

It's easier to wind them up than try and explain. Don't forget they have lived in their secluded little world for so long, they think only they are the only ones that exist.

*Sits back and waits for the grumps to return, while planning how evil I can make my future children*

Haha ignore them.

It's much easier to tell them that your kids are screaming little brats, it gets their backs up :)

It's easier to wind them up than try and explain. Don't forget they have lived in their secluded little world for so long, they think only they are the only ones that exist.

*Sits back and waits for the grumps to return, while planning how evil I can make my future children*

I have just had the image of Dr, Evil and Mini Me in my head, reading this post:hihi::hihi:

I have just had the image of Dr, Evil and Mini Me in my head, reading this post:hihi::hihi:

Haha! Don't say that, I will have the army of old grumps coming to burn me at the stake.

There is no point arguing with them, let's face it there is never going to be a ban because they make to much money off families going on holiday.

So guess what grumps...you will just have to put up with it.

Please don't forget your ear plugs or you will have your 'ears battered'.

:):)

I would say i'd been on a plane a fair few times and never once have I experienced the bizzare events that this lot have come across, everybody has been there when a kids crying/wingeing but this lot are having themselves on with their over dramatic tales:suspect:

:):)

I would say i'd been on a plane a fair few times and never once have I experienced the bizzare events that this lot have come across, everybody has been there when a kids crying/wingeing but this lot are having themselves on with their over dramatic tales:suspect:

Same here.

I have never experienced a child crying for hours constantly.

To be honest I don't think I can ever say a time where a kid has cried so much that it's done my head in.

The old folks with their whining and moaning do my head in. And the rude stuck up people who think they can sit in your seat because it's a window seat and they didn't get one!

It just makes me wonder how much fun they have on holiday. They arn't the happiest of people, miserable buggers. :)

Archived