• No
    • Yes
    • 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

if it werent for all those friggin trollies in the isle - meals, drinks, arsewipes and people who have to get up to talk to their mates 3 rows away cos they cant stand being alone, parents would be able to walk their young ones around a bit to relieve some of the stress.

5! Thats a bit harsh!

How do you think the familys feel on that flight?

I've got 2 children under 5 there is no way I would be happy to wait till they were older to take them away.

It's only a few hours, kids don't ususally like being sat in one place for x amount of time it's not because they're not happy, I'm sure they wouldn't have been unhappy for the duration of holiday.

Most people hate the sound of kids crying, which is no surprise, it`s why children have evolved that noise !

So is it fair for other people, who have no connection with the crying kid(s), to have to hear it ?

So is it fair for other people, who have no connection with the crying kid(s), to have to hear it ?
these kids who you have no connection with now maybe the ones who end up feeding you when youre in a vegetative state in years to come. Theyre just young members of society, no evil intentions are there, lets cut em some slack

these kids who you have no connection with now maybe the ones who end up feeding you when youre in a vegetative state in years to come. Theyre just young members of society, no evil intentions are there, lets cut em some slack

when we are old we are getting our money back from all those taxes, these kids will owe us lots of money!

and anyway no-one is blaming them. I am blaming the parents/airlines. A separate plane will solve everyones woes!

Archived