• No
    • Yes
    • 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

If the flight is over in "next to no time" then why can't parents keep their kids under control and quiet for that time? They should have some consideration for what is probably a huge amount of other people on the plane.

And how does one keep a young child say 7,8 or 9 months quiet for a period of time. Lets says on a flight to the states?

And how does one keep a young child say 7' date='8 or 9 months quiet for a period of time. Lets says on a flight to the states?[/quote']

Dont take them, they are a nuisance, dont know where they are, and might as well be left with nanny at home.

Why the hell do you want to be taking babies on aeroplanes anyway?

To go on a well earned holiday, so the kids can have a holiday!

To relax, to swim in the sea, to have good weather...

Selfishness, in other words.

Stay at home and bring up your children in a proper manner.

Selfishness, yeah course it is. My children experiencing different cultures and countries how awful of me!

What would you describe as a 'proper manner'?

Yes, I am sure a new born babe can take in those delights.

A proper manner means bringing a child up to respect other people, and causing mayhem in an alumium tube moving at 600 mph, 6 miles above the earths surface, is well out of order.

How does it make me rude if my children are frustrated, tired or just generally playing up on a flight?

I try my best to calm them down and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, how do you think the parents feel? I don't enjoy listening to children cry but it's only crying and once your off the plane you don't have to listen to it anymore!

Give it a rest it's not end of the world plane sharing a plane with kids, that make a bit of noise!

that just proves my point. I dont care how the parents feel its your kids that are the problem. 9h is a long time so if they cant behave dont bring them on the plane

also it sounds as though the parents dont mind sharing with kids so a family section sounds like a winner!

Archived