• No
    • Yes
    • 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

Yes, I am sure a new born babe can take in those delights.

A proper manner means bringing a child up to respect other people, and causing mayhem in an alumium tube moving at 600 mph, 6 miles above the earths surface, is well out of order.

or for that matter a 5 year old.

Why the hell do you want to be taking babies on aeroplanes anyway?
To go see their family, who cannot travel to come and see them.

Now, who's being selfish? :twisted::P

And how does one keep a young child say 7' date='8 or 9 months quiet for a period of time. Lets says on a flight to the states?[/quote']Answer (with a good selection of Disney cartoons).

Magic gizmo, never been without one since our little one was born, never had to pacify her/endure cries/all the usual noise which people on this thread appear so intolerant of.

EDIT - seems a few posters do not understand the basics of flight economics/business model: if you don't want to suffer noisy kids, it's not the kids who must not travel in the plane, it's you who are supposed to upgrade :P

I suppose you lot complaining were never children once? Did you never cry/scream on a bus or in a shop?

I go to Florida every year and have been for the past 19 years. The sound of babies crying has never bothered me. 9 hours is a long time but they are not crying for the whole 9 hours so stop being such idiots.

The thing what has annoyed me most on an aeroplane was the woman who decided she would sit in my mums seat for 9 hours and wouldn't be moved.

Never had a problem with kids. Many of time I have been sat next to kids and played with them on the flight to help keep them quiet.

If you don't like it then why don't you go on a nice holiday to Cornwall in your own car where you don't have to put up with children.

If you don't like it, then don't get on an aeroplane. Simple.

I reckon the minimum age should be 18. :P

Who wants to start their holiday cooped up on a plane for hours with some screaming brats????

Much better to have selfish adults that recline there seat into you face as soon as the seatbelt sign goes out …………… after all they have paid for that seat just like those with the kids have. :rolleyes:

Yes, I am sure a new born babe can take in those delights.

A proper manner means bringing a child up to respect other people, and causing mayhem in an alumium tube moving at 600 mph, 6 miles above the earths surface, is well out of order.

You are pathetic!

There kids and as parent I feel we as a family are entitlted to nice holiday and if that means on a plane so be it!

Grow up for crying out loud, from this thread you seem to winge and moan as much as small child!

Like anothet post said if YOU don't like it, YOU don't travel by plane as it seems there are only a few that cannot cope listening to a child cry for a bit!:rant:

Does anyone think it would be a good idea to have a minimum age before you`re allowed to fly? I`ve just come back from spain and there were a few children on the flight and none of them were happy. They were crying all the time. Either that or have a flight especially for families only. I was thinking no younger than 5.

No...........................

I’ve got a plan but all the screaming kids behind the selfish, space nicking people that recline their seats, especially those that do it before the food / drink has been cleared. :thumbsup:

An accidental nudge as you walk past to the toilet usually works for the rude people who put their seat into your face. Especially if they are fast asleep :D

Or just start a conversation up about how rude people are when their seat is in your face.

Next time I will get my 5 year old cousin to kick their seat :hihi:

Archived