• No
    • Yes
    • 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

We took our daughter to Australia to meet her Nannie. We flew with Singapore Airlines who were absolutely brilliant. They actually took Hannah off and showed her off to everyone on the flippin plane .. she went up to Business Class, was showered with little gifts. The only time she was with us was when she was eating or sleeping. She was 14 months old at the time.

I suppose you lot complaining were never children once? Did you never cry/scream on a bus or in a shop?

I go to Florida every year and have been for the past 19 years. The sound of babies crying has never bothered me. 9 hours is a long time but they are not crying for the whole 9 hours so stop being such idiots.

The thing what has annoyed me most on an aeroplane was the woman who decided she would sit in my mums seat for 9 hours and wouldn't be moved.

Never had a problem with kids. Many of time I have been sat next to kids and played with them on the flight to help keep them quiet.

If you don't like it then why don't you go on a nice holiday to Cornwall in your own car where you don't have to put up with children.

If you don't like it, then don't get on an aeroplane. Simple.

I think thats a horrible attitude. You want people being quiet and minding their own business to put up with screaming and kicking for 9 hours or not be allowed to fly. Its incredibly backward!

I think thats a horrible attitude. You want people being quiet and minding their own business to put up with screaming and kicking for 9 hours or not be allowed to fly. Its incredibly backward!

Did I say not be allowed to fly? I said if you don't like it then don't fly!

Get over it. It's always going to happen, it's part of life.

Kids shouldn't be allowed to fly ... full stop! Even as a mature (?) adult I feel I'd have right problems with all those controls in the cockpit!

How on earth would a two year old manage to get their ugly little head round navigation, waypoints, landing etc ...?

I hardly think that 'Big nyao nyao wanna sit down to see mamma and daddums' would go down too well with the control tower and would not really contain all the telemetry readings required for a totally safe landing! :gag::)

Did I say not be allowed to fly? I said if you don't like it then don't fly!

Get over it. It's always going to happen, it's part of life.

thats a bit of a defeatist attitude. Parents can bring children up to be quiet and respectul I have seen it happen-even on planes. That doesnt mean we should put up with the ones that behave like brats

thats a bit of a defeatist attitude. Parents can bring children up to be quiet and respectul I have seen it happen-even on planes. That doesnt mean we should put up with the ones that behave like brats

How can a baby be respectful and keep quiet? Please explain as I would love to know.

Did you never show off as a child in the pram? Or on a bus? Or in the supermarket? I bet your mum had a quiet life.............:roll:

Children will start getting bored. The parents probably do all they can to keep their child quiet. How does the parent know that the child is going to show off?

Like I said children will always be on aeroplanes so get over it.

How can a baby be respectful and keep quiet? Please explain as I would love to know.

Did you never show off as a child in the pram? Or on a bus? Or in the supermarket? I bet your mum had a quiet life.............:roll:

Children will start getting bored. The parents probably do all they can to keep their child quiet. How does the parent know that the child is going to show off?

Like I said children will always be on aeroplanes so get over it.

If they make a family section we won't have to deal with it-everyones a winner.

Archived