• No
    • Yes
    • 0+
    • 1+
    • 2+
    • 3+
    • 4+
    • 5+

I cannot believe that supposably mature adults are actually complaining about children crying on planes!

Most of the time they are crying out of bordem, frustration or sometimes just because they are kids, and yes even the best behaved and brought up children can play up!

If you actually believe that children shouldn't be allowed to fly and go away on holiday or visit family because it might 'get on people's nerves' for a few hours you ought to be ashamed of yourselves and grow up!

And to supernanny whose children have never uttered a wrong word or had a bit of a cry in public before, as you didn't when you was a nipper, you are a bare faced liar! You are not trying to tell me that all through your childhood and then your childrens that none of you never made a sound out of place? No chance!

I would consider my children to be well behaved, not perfect, but well mannered and well behaved, and i'm sorry but sometimes they have had a public outburst, and yes they have cried on planes but i'm sure it wasn't that big of a deal!!

I cannot believe that supposably mature adults are actually complaining about children crying on planes!

Most of the time they are crying out of bordem, frustration or sometimes just because they are kids, and yes even the best behaved and brought up children can play up!

If you actually believe that children shouldn't be allowed to fly and go away on holiday or visit family because it might 'get on people's nerves' for a few hours you ought to be ashamed of yourselves and grow up!

And to supernanny whose children have never uttered a wrong word or had a bit of a cry in public before, as you didn't when you was a nipper, you are a bare faced liar! You are not trying to tell me that all through your childhood and then your childrens that none of you never made a sound out of place? No chance!I would consider my children to be well behaved, not perfect, but well mannered and well behaved, and i'm sorry but sometimes they have had a public outburst, and yes they have cried on planes but i'm sure it wasn't that big of deal!!

Tut tut, insulting someone like that is hardly mature is it? This immature outburst of yours isn't setting a very good example to your children is it? Hmmm.... and you wonder why they play up?

I'm not supernanny btw just call me Mary ;)

Believe it: 100% symptomatic and representative of today's me-me-me society. For shame.

Most of the crying is usually down to pressure variations/inequalisation (painful eardrums) in the cabin.

Well how is jugding someones parenting skills or the overall behavior of a child, whilst on a flight mature?

Assuming that just because a child may cry on a plane, he/she is not well bahaved, very mature i'm sure, and come to think of it how muture is it moaning about children on a flight?

Well how is jugding someones parenting skills or the overall behavior of a child, whilst on a flight mature?

Assuming that just because a child may cry on a plane, he/she is not well bahaved, very mature i'm sure, and come to think of it how muture is it moaning about children on a flight?

And how mature is not recognising that it is a problem for some people...?

How's about leaving the children on normal planes and getting all the VIP's (Very Important to themselves that is) to charter their very own private planes. That way they could enjoy their own company with as much peace and quiet as they required.

Archived