Which Car to choose?

pick my car!  

19 members have voted

1. 1. pick my car!

• Toyota Aventis
    • Ford Mondeo

trying to wangle myself a company car, apart from 4 wheels and remembering the colour i'm useless with cars....so these two have been suggested, wondering if there is a clear winner here? might be putting in some good motorway mileage

Toyota Aventis

Ford Mondeo

Mondeo, Fords are the best cars about, next to Vauxhalls

I don't think you're allowed to ride a bicycle on the motorway

You aren't, but anyone trying it is likely to get killed before they get arrested.

It's just a suggestion there is no for everyone to get upset about it

Nothing wrong with making suggestions, but this particular one is not likely to be useful. Some people do actually need to drive (though, far less than the number who think they need to.)

You might want to check the amount of income tax you'll have to pay. This is now based upon the list price of the vehicle, and the CO2 output. If your comany also provides fuel for private journeys (including travel between your main office and home) then you'll also have to pay more tax, again based upon the CO2 output of the car.

Probably worth looking at cars that emit under 120g/km, as these are the lowest for tax purposes.

If in doubt look up P11d benefits in kind legislation.

Some sample cars under the 120g/km mark are Audi A3 1.6Tdi, BMW 116D, Ford Focus 1.6 Tdci, VW Golf 1.6tdi, VW Passat bluemotion, Volve S40 / V50 Drive e...

Why don't you get yourself a bicycle, it would be good for your health and it will be great for the environment as well :thumbsup:

do you have that line pre typed or something and did you even read the OP's post?:roll:

On topic.... are these new models or older models? I have to say I quite like the new mondeo's. Nip to a dealers and take each one out for a test drive, quickest and easiest way to make your mind up!

Archived