The progressive left are sick in the head

EnviroMENTAL? Why did you....oh hahahah what a funny joke. Shame you can't spell environmental, if you could it would be even funnier.

Left? You mean environmentalists, i assume. Some of them might be of the left, but "environmentalist" is not exclusively left.

If we rid the world of Environmentalists , the planet would be less populated , thus meaning less people creating less polution.

Job sorted :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well Sunday is the 10:10 group action day.

I'll be doing my bit.

10 gallons @ 10mpg :D

PS take a look at my post on the global warming , climate change, global climate disruption thread.

Let's look what at what the econazis (1010 campaign) would like to do to the realists shall we.

(Please note the link below contains quite a lot of simulated murder and gore(sic) )

My thread on this was removed.

I suggested we execute Richard Curtis using hemp rope sourced from a sustainable farm, or with a wind powered electric chair.

How would you do the deed. And would you be able to claim a Carbon credit rebate?

EnviroMENTAL? Why did you....oh hahahah what a funny joke. Shame you can't spell environmental, if you could it would be even funnier.

Left? You mean environmentalists, i assume. Some of them might be of the left, but "environmentalist" is not exclusively left.

Cameron is a green campaigner (for all his cockeyed ideas about it, he tries), and I would not describe him as left wing.

Archived