Sheila Dik****, funny name?

One newspaper reports him as saying:

''The dip s--- woman,'' Henry said. ''God, what's her name? Dick S---. It's so appropriate, because she's Indian, so she'd be dick-in-**** wouldn't she, do you know what I mean? … it's just so funny.''

I'm afraid I don't know what he means - perhaps its something that's particular to New Zealand??

If he'd just commented that it was appropriate because of the Commonwealth Games problems, then he'd just have been rude and vulgar - but I think he was being racist because he said it was because she was Indian.

Judging from some of his previous comments, he appears to be one of those idiots who tries to make himself appear interesting by making deliberately offensive remarks about people, and then sitting back and enjoying the publicity.

Well said. I think this is the same chap that called Susan Boyle, retarted not long ago (disgusting). She is a success whilst his claim to fame is being a rude banker.

Archived