Frustrations in the classified sales section

Twice this week I've responded to ads in the classifieds, saying something like, "if it's still available I'll have it ..." to then get a response of yes its still available ..(no address...) so i ask for the address, wait a day or three, then get a reply saying " do you still want the item ..."

Now that is so frustrating, what am I doing wrong? or how do you respond to the "do you want it or not" attitude? :confused:

Done that before, too... and as I left the given address, I got a text saying, when are you coming. :suspect:

It sounds like the only thing you are doing wrong is dealing with a numpty. Move on if i were you. You would arrange to go and pick up the item at an agreed time only to find that the numpty is not in.

Its frustrating when you pm showing an interest and they cant be bothered to amswer you ,its like slow time them and get the best offer,but they are quick to get back to you if no offers,

yeh,had to deal with this today asked to fetch something today but never give me their address but it wasn't just one it was to different people saying they wanted us to come today but with no addresses lol

tbh i've done it myself. I responded to an ad requesting a photo, i responded but until today i haven't had access to do anything about it.

It's not done on purpose and i'd quite understand if the interested party wasn't interested by the the time i responded.

There are quite a few really stupid people using the classified section, if the advert is written in txtspk then don't even bother trying to communicate with them!

I totally agree if people can't even be bothered to type an advert using correct grammar, which is something that really annoys me, then don't bother with them :cool:

Archived