The latest Kay Burley atrocity

Or the Midland chapter of the notorious LA gang? :hihi:
Actually, I'm quite grateful I was forced to watch that bit ... it was very funny! You fought with the Stafford ... Cripps?? Amazingly she didn't ask him what colour his bandana was. An epic fail there! A bit flustered possibly? :hihi:

Sky News is being bombarded by calls to sack Kay Burley after her latest faux pas.

In his Conference Speech yesterday Bumface praised 98 year old party worker Harry Beckhough.

So naturally, La Burley went hunting for him and had to interview him. The results were a car crash of huge proportions:

Who did she kill this time or which ethnic group did she ethnically cleanse from the earth?

Actually, I'm quite grateful I was forced to watch that bit ... it was very funny! You fought with the Stafford ... Cripps?? Amazingly she didn't ask him what colour his bandana was. An epic fail there! A bit flustered possibly? :hihi:

He is West si -aiede, Brap brap brap! He'd wear a blue colostomy bag but he'd get shot for it :D

If you watch Sky News you have to expect this level of professionalism. Watch the BBC or C4 instead.

Ever since the BBC's headlines contain the latest about Strictly Come Dancing, (or whatever the name for this drivel is) on their national news, they ceased being a serious news provider, in my opinion.

She was bad and rather patronising. The old bloke probably had more life experience than she could even dream of. However, if SKY news ever emulates its parent company news channel then help us all.

Edited: Though looking at some of the videos of her I think they're on their way. :rolleyes:

The punch line at the end is superb. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLeJMoS-_Jo&NR=1

Archived