Who Admits To Being A Tory?

Nuclear energy is one of the safest in the world. 70% of France's energy supply is now nuclear and i haven't seen any nuclear fallouts drifting across the channel lately.

You have more faith in our lot than I have.

France & the UK are 2 different countries with 2 different ways of working.

Just look how good their railways are - until recently, we couldn't make trains stay on the track.

Another spectacular success for privatisation?

You have more faith in our lot than I have.

France & the UK are 2 different countries with 2 different ways of working.

Just look how good their railways are - until recently, we couldn't make trains stay on the track.

Another spectacular success for privatisation?

Which is why the new nuclear power stations that are going to be built are going to be biult by the French(EDF energy). However, a lot of these companies still employ English Engineers/Scientists as we still have some of the best in the world.

I don't know who the good guys are at the moment, but it's blindingly obvious to me that the tories are the bad guys.

:huh::huh:

How can a government trying to sort out the mess left by the previous administration be the bad guys ?

Wolud you have prefered another term under Labour , who would have bankrupted the country within that term in office .?:loopy::loopy:

What is right about having over 50 million sitting in a bank, - more than you could ever really need?

At least we're 'all in it together'.

Weather they need it or how much of it they spend is not the point .

The point is , the money is theres to do with as they please.

Why shouldn`t they have all that money ?

Why should that money be given to bone idle wasters who have never done a days work in their life. ?

How can a government trying to sort out the mess left by the previous administration be the bad guys ?

Wolud you have prefered another term under Labour , who would have bankrupted the country within that term in office .?:loopy::loopy:

Because, whatever they are sorting out, they are Tories and we are old enough to have learned that Tories are uncaring, greedy and interested in nothing but a quick buck whilst looking after those at the top.

Beats me why they are so down on the unemployed too when hardly any of them have ever had a proper job. Not surprising that modern politicians have a job running the country when they have never worked and would struggle to run a chip shop.

Tony Bliar was a Tory too despite describing himself as New Labour.

Would you have preferred another term under Labour , who would have bankrupted the country within that term in office .?:loopy::loopy:

Boring! Have a look around the world. Have you seen the economic plight of Ireland? Was that Browns fault too?

Did you enjoy the happy years under Labour, you know, the unprecedented growth, and The Sun's political editors wetting themselves on how great Brown was as Chancellor.

Boring propaganda, if said enough times, does stick in the nations conscious. But it's dam boring too.

Weather they need it or how much of it they spend is not the point .

The point is , the money is theres to do with as they please.

Why shouldn`t they have all that money ?

Why should that money be given to bone idle wasters who have never done a days work in their life. ?

How much of that money was earned by "doing a days work"?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Because, whatever they are sorting out, they are Tories and we are old enough to have learned that Tories are uncaring, greedy and interested in nothing but a quick buck whilst looking after those at the top.

Where as Labour were quite happy to build a work shy class by handing out benefit after benefit whilst running up a massive national debt.

The Tories are saying enough is enough , and are going to make the work shy scroungers get off their backsides and graft for a living and contribute something to society instead of watching Jeremy Kyle repeats all day .

Nowt wrong with that in my eyes.

Archived