Who Admits To Being A Tory?

Its odd how Labour supports suddenly become experts on the Lib Dems these days.

There is no point any longer, except for historians, being anything about the Libdems, as they no longer exist.

They crawled into the Lions mouth, and have been eaten.

Too right, I went to work the other day not knowing if I had a job, I avoided the cut this time but what’s around the corner. :o

I was told the other day, that those under PFI are ring fenced, and cannot be touched by the cuts to come.

(This involves a lot of NHS workers, and many others in the public, now private sector)

The reason being that contracts are in place with the companies who are running PFI.

If they want to change these contracts, they will be fighting the most powerful capitalist organisations in the land.

Lets see what happens wednesday week.

There is no point any longer, except for historians, being anything about the Libdems, as they no longer exist.

They crawled into the Lions mouth, and have been eaten.

Nail. The Libdems will implode. People voted for them - TO KEEP THE TORIES OUT.

Nick Clegg IMO, has caused untold damage to that party. The end deal, will see the Libdems floundering.

In which case you fail to understand the concept of UK democracy don't you. Ignorance is no defence.

Every dog has his day, and you lot have had yours.

It will be short and not sweet for you.

Infact it could be sweet, as in tout suite, that is how quickly you will be gone.

Too right, I went to work the other day not knowing if I had a job, I avoided the cut this time but what’s around the corner. :o

Exactly. And the Tory boys on here, think that there is a abundance of jobs. It's becoming all so similar to the 80's. Think Norman Tebbit.

Archived