Who Admits To Being A Tory?

All irrelevant anyway, judging by Warsi's feeble performance on Question Time tonight. The honeymoon is over and the cuts have barely begun and the public is disgusted. The glaring anomaly in child benefit capping is a unifier of anger.

All irrelevant anyway, judging by Warsi's feeble performance on Question Time tonight. The honeymoon is over and the cuts have barely begun and the public is disgusted. The glaring anomaly in child benefit capping is a unifier of anger.

If it were Labour hitting high rate taxpayers like this, no doubt they would be roundly applauded :roll:

Quite. Goodbye Mr Clegg :D

No it isn't. I was angry that Labour seemingly threw my hard earned tax money at causes that I either thought didn't need the money or didn't appreciate the money. As a single man with a job I get literally nothing from the government*, I think people should be made to accept more responsibility for their lifestyle choices.

*Other than the usual governmental services of course.

If it were Labour hitting high rate taxpayers like this, no doubt they would be roundly applauded :roll:

Well high raters number 2-300,000? in a nation of millions. The immature Tories have just stung millions across the board, I don't vote Tory but am amazed they could be so stupid. However I will enjoy watching them fall apart. Let's face it they couldn't even win the election with everything in their favour. :confused::huh::loopy:

But, a 'working class tory', me thinks. Made any money of the miners strikes?

You're not reading. I never said I was a Tory.

The miner's strike was before I was born, it hasn't affected me. I wish people would stop harping on about it. It was 36 years ago and we hardly use coal any more.

No it isn't. I was angry that Labour seemingly threw my hard earned tax money at causes that I either thought didn't need the money or didn't appreciate the money. As a single man with a job I get literally nothing from the government*, I think people should be made to accept more responsibility for their lifestyle choices.

Did you watch Question Time? If you didn't you better had. A cross section of ordinary people roasted Warsi, one of the cream of the Tory crop. I was surprised at their reaction to her.

I agree with your last sentence in that people having multiple kids with zero cash and just expecting Auntie State to pay for it all is clearly wrong.

Please go on.

Archived