Anybody tried Puncture Safe

I have it in my bike tyres too. It doesn't stop you getting a puncture, but is a real saver when you do. You can be hurtling along and all of a sudden hear this huge hiss of air. The stuff sprays out and if it's the brightly coloured kind, you can see where the hole is. It self-seals so as long as you then proceed relatively cautiously, it'll get you home/destination where it's easier to change a tyre.

I have it in my bike tyres too. It doesn't stop you getting a puncture, but is a real saver when you do. You can be hurtling along and all of a sudden hear this huge hiss of air. The stuff sprays out and if it's the brightly coloured kind, you can see where the hole is. It self-seals so as long as you then proceed relatively cautiously, it'll get you home/destination where it's easier to change a tyre.

I wonder if it is the same stuff. It is advertised for use in all pneumatic tyres and the local franchisee is quoted as saying "I cant do anything once you have had a puncture but what I can do is guarantee that it wont happen again" It sounds like it is more than a get you home product.

Archived