Is hotpants staying at aqua?

maxien

Originally posted by RobT

As far as i'm aware Aqua is closing as a club and turning into a comedy club. I believe thats why Batfink is having to relocate.

Though i could be wrong...

You're entirely right sir!

Aqua will be turned into The Roundhouse and will be a comedy club from now on.

The biggest Leadmill events like Hot Pants will be moving to the Ballroom (which looks stunning as is the hire fee!) and their smaller nights like Antiks will be somewhere else. As Batfink and Notorious sub-contracted from the Leadmill, they are being really good in trying to help us find a new home but there's been no luck so far.

No idea if the comedy club will be a success but we're losing another great club venue with the closure of Aqua.

Originally posted by Jozafeen

No idea if the comedy club will be a success but we're losing another great club venue with the closure of Aqua.

We certainly hope the comedy club will be a success. It's another room for The Last Laugh, the longest running comedy club in the north. Sheffield has never had a full time weekend comdedy venue, whilst Manchester and Leeds are really well served with live comedy.

The Roundhouse will offer a full night out with great food, 2 hours of comedy and a party disco until 1am. Ideal for larger parties and celebrations, as well as your die hard comedy fans.

We've got the best acts in the country booked, and can't wait for the 21st of October.

http://www.lastlaugh.biz

Archived