In serious need of help

whats your venue like - does it have anything which will help towards a specific 'theme'? Or does your dress, or style of wedding?

For example, my reception was held in Sheffield Cathedral, which is slightly 'gothic'. I also wore a red dress, and it was near Christmas, so I pulled all those things together. There were a lot of candles, my wedding cake had a snowflake pattern, we had silver crackers as table decorations which doubled up as wedding favours, fairy lights etc....

Mine was in February and I decorated the room with thousands of daffodils interspersed with big wrought iron stands which had blue glass bowls on the top which were filled with water and loads of floating candles.

On the tables we had a centrepiece of a big terracotta pot with hundreds of daffodils in each and each place setting had a little terracotta pot with beautiful little Tete a Tete daffodils in flower, but they were bulbs which people could take home and plant to come up the next year.

It's really just a combination of choosing colours and themes and everything else will follow on from there. What time of year are you getting married? what's your reception venue like? what are you wearing? do you have any particular interests together?

Think about what you like and also what you can afford. There's no point falling in love with elaborate fancy floral arrangements which are way out of your budget. But balloons, glittery sprinkles and candles are much cheaper and can still look fab.

There's a lot of inspiration on the Rock My Wedding wedding blog:

http://www.rockmywedding.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

Hi There just thought I would send you my services that I offer if you would be interested?

You have put a lot of time and money into this special day so you really want to enjoy every possible moment... but worried, stressed in case something goes wrong?

Then don't.... let me help to make your Wedding Day the perfect day you have dreamed of...

I am not a Wedding Planner.. I am a Wedding Co-ordinator.... What do I do?

I take the strain and stress out of your Wedding Day leaving you both to enjoy the whole day as you have planned..

I take your plans and put them into practise, this means when the day arrives I take over. I make sure that the plan you have for the day goes with out a hitch.. from making sure your guests needs are taken care of so you don't have to. Making sure everthing runs to time:-

Photo's on time and NOT over running leaving your guests waiting for hours!

Many of the other items that are required in order for your day to run smoothly, leaving you without knowing if anything does go wrong.. I'm there to see to it for you and deal with it..

Want to know more about the service I offer? I'm here to help...

Contact me to chat your plans through.

Don't get stressed let me Co-ordinate your day for you ... email me at roseysomerset@btinternet.com

• 2 weeks later...

Have you been watching programs like don't tell the bride and wedding house?! (I know not exactly high brow entertainment) but still they're fun and show you extreme weddings you can pick off some great ideas from! (I loved the apple name place settings from the episode a couple of weeks ago!)

Archived