Baroness Warsi, Tory Chairwoman

What a vile woman she seems to be.

I have just been watching Question Time.

She has a vile sneer, and was trying to intimidate Sayna Budarbhi, (how ever you spell his name) by glaring and sneering at him, throughout.

And she has an accent like a latterday wash house woman.

Where did they drag her up from?

If she is the Chairwoman of the Tories, then they are definitely on their downward roll.

Come on you NuLabour trolls, is this the best you can do? It seems that the quality of your trolling is what's "definitely on their [sic] downward roll".

You're letting me down, I hope you realize that.

Does anyone remember Margaret Beckett - yeuch - she was even worse

Aren't you forgetting Hazel Blears?

I keep wondering if Baroness Warsi is the Tories answer to Hazel Blears, and why political parties think that people like Warsi and Blears are the sort of people the rest of us want to hear from.

I keep wondering if Baroness Warsi is the Tories answer to Hazel Blears, and why political parties think that people like Warsi and Blears are the sort of people the rest of us want to hear from.

hazel blears is a vile, corrupt, money grabbing little troll though she is very very intelligent and devious (I'm a salford lad) Warsi is a bit thick by the evidence of QT - faced with a question about loss of local authority control of education and social services she blathered on about some folk sweeping up a car park - she is the Tory's attempt to look modern- a brown skinned northern muslim woman - but they choose a thick one who can't rock the boat or , it seems, answer a question

I like Baroness Warsi. I thought she did very well on QT.

this is so sweet, libs are so in love with tories now that they are blind like lovelorn teenagers - no one could objectively see warsi's performance as good she came over as nasty sneering and stupid - mind you , she's a tory so she should be.

Someone has been having fun on the Wikipedia page for Baroness Warsi :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

In its December 2006 edition, the New Statesman 'revealed' that Warsi received support for her general election campaign from Lord Ahmed, a Labour peer.[6] According to the New Statesman's report, Warsi "welcomed Lord Ahmed's support".

Despite Warsi managing to succeed in suffering the humiliation of having a swing against the Conservatives in her contested seat in the 2005 General Election that saw an overall swing to the Conservatives, on 2 July 2007, Warsi was appointed Shadow Minister for Community Cohesion and a working peer. Her peerage was conferred as Baroness Warsi, of Dewsbury in the County of West Yorkshire on 11 October 2007 and gazetted on 26 October 2007 and serves the purpose of David Camerons token Muslim woman member of his cabinet. Since then, she has been promoted well beyond her skills to the post of Conservative Party Chairman. Talents she possesses includes cutting down audience members on topical discussion programmes such as Question Time, answering totally different questions to the one put to her in order to deflect the interview when being interviewed by journalists and a surprising sense of fashion, sporting the hugely popular "pelted egg on clothing" look previously accomplished by former Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott . Despite showing her distaste for Nick Griffin on their joint Question Time appearance, the Baroness failed to mention her and Griffin's similar views on the "wrongs" on homosexuality

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayeeda_Warsi,_Baroness_Warsi

this is so sweet, libs are so in love with tories now that they are blind like lovelorn teenagers - no one could objectively see warsi's performance as good she came over as nasty sneering and stupid - mind you , she's a tory so she should be.

I thought that was the audience.

I had put HB out of my mind thank you! Thanks for bringing her up :)

Archived