Baroness Warsi, Tory Chairwoman

wrong and racist

Baroness Warsi is from Dewsbury, as English as thet come, with a gob as wide as the Humber Estuary.

How can any comment I make be rascist?

I am Irish, you are trying to intimidate me, that is rasist in the extreme

Baroness Warsi is from Dewsbury, as English as thet come, with a gob as wide as the Humber Estuary.

So now she is English as they come, that's a change from being a "product of the Indian Sub Continent".

So now she is English as they come, that's a change from being a "product of the Indian Sub Continent".

It is no different to me.

I am as English as they come, but my grandparents were Irish, what difference is there, apart from skin colour?

It is no different to me.

I am as English as they come, but my grandparents were Irish, what difference is there, apart from skin colour?

When you come up with a phrase to belittle a person based on there culture, because she is not from a party you support

"If she is the best the Indian subcontinent can produce, then no wonder the Raj was so succesful in controlling them"

Then people will question you

When you come up with a phrase to belittle a person because she is not from a party you support

"If she is the best the Indian subcontinent can produce, then no wonder the Raj was so succesful in controlling them"

Then people will question you

You should never question me, as I have the attention span of a goldfish, apart from things that interest me.

And conversing with you tory boys is boring in the extreme.

You have no idea of life or politics, but try and pontificate to wiser heads as if you know it all.

You should never question me, as I have the attention span of a goldfish, apart from things that interest me.

And conversing with you tory boys is boring in the extreme.

You have no idea of life or politics, but try and pontificate to wiser heads as if you know it all.

So your justification for the statement is......your narrow minded, bored, and old......

I am also 100% pure irish stock and that doesn't mean I can make stupid racist comments -' I am irish therefore , when i make racist comments about asian people, it is unfair', is the least compelling argument I have heard this year.

Archived