Euro lottery winner from the uk

When people win the lottery and say that it wont change them I just think they shouldn't have bothered playing it then and should have left someone who wanted to change there life to win it then

By not playing it, they wouldn't give anyone else a better chance of winning it. Everyone has the same chance of winning per ticket, but with a lower percentage payout if they share it with someone who shouldn't have bothered playing. It would be possible to agree or understand your post if it was like raffle tickets.

Personally, I'd have been gutted if I'd won tonight and shared it with someone that didn't care about winning. :( What the hell could I do with 56million? :roll::(

• 2 weeks later...

I won the National Lottery this week. It won't change my life and I wasn't aware that I'd won until I studied their logic.

If you buy one of those 'Instant Win' tickets, then 1 in 10 tickets is a winner.

That includes the tickets where you get your pound back.

So if you get your pound back - if you don't lose any money - then by their definition, you are a winner.

I didn't buy a ticket this week. So I didn't lose any money. So I am - by their definition - a lottery winner.

Winning the lottery is getting boring. I didn't buy a ticket yesterday and I won't buy one on Saturday either. I'll win twice this week.

Of course, what I'm doing is immoral (and in the eyes of many on this forum, should be ilegal!)

Given that the National Lottery is a voluntary tax on stupidity and given that I don't pay that voluntary tax I am guilty of avoiding tax.

I'm heartless. I have no sense of shame.

I won the National Lottery this week. It won't change my life and I wasn't aware that I'd won until I studied their logic.

If you buy one of those 'Instant Win' tickets, then 1 in 10 tickets is a winner.

That includes the tickets where you get your pound back.

So if you get your pound back - if you don't lose any money - then by their definition, you are a winner.

I didn't buy a ticket this week. So I didn't lose any money. So I am - by their definition - a lottery winner.

Winning the lottery is getting boring. I didn't buy a ticket yesterday and I won't buy one on Saturday either. I'll win twice this week.

Of course, what I'm doing is immoral (and in the eyes of many on this forum, should be ilegal!)

Given that the National Lottery is a voluntary tax on stupidity and given that I don't pay that voluntary tax I am guilty of avoiding tax.

I'm heartless. I have no sense of shame.

Ahh, booze, booze, glorious booze.

Thats because they are still deciding whether to go public, although i suspect you would have a hard time keeping that secret!

How true, I suspect an over excited bank employee will be unable to keep their mouths shut after depositing a cheque for £113 million for one customer :D

Archived