Is romance wasted on Northern girls?

That sounds as if they are both out for sex - also there is much more chance of a guy enjoying sex than the woman - intercourse that is.

I would have thought that if an American woman was asked 'your place or mine' she would be outspoken enough to put him in his place. It's not a case of being prim and proper, it seems to suggest that a relationship is not wanted - just sex - rather insulting, using women as sex objects.

The 'acting all humble and contrite' says it all - it's just an act and easily seen through.

So what woman would make you alter your approach enough to want a stable relationship?

There's two kinds of women. Those who hold off on sex at first for various reasons and the others who place a good sexual relationship first as a solid base for an equally good relationship outside of the bed.

I've met both kinds. The latter type, (not to be confused with some one night stand picked up in a bar) if they are initially taken with a guy will want to know right off if he's good in bed and let the rest of the relationhip progress along into an expected and increasingly satisfying relationship.

In the case of my wife who I'v been very happily married to for 37 years she was of the former type. It was four months before we slept together and she later said "i was always wanting to really know how good you were in bed but finding out too soon is not my style"

So there you have it

As for your belief that a woman enjoys intercourse less than a man, dont you believe it. It's all about tuning her in with just the right kind of foreplay beforehand. The most vital part of the act.

There's two kinds of women. Those who hold off on sex at first for various reasons and the others who place a good sexual relationship first as a solid base for an equally good relationship outside of the bed.

I've met both kinds. The latter type, (not to be confused with some one night stand picked up in a bar) if they are initially taken with a guy will want to know right off if he's good in bed and let the rest of the relationhip progress along into an expected and increasingly satisfying relationship.

In the case of my wife who I'v been very happily married to for 37 years she was of the former type. It was four months before we slept together and she later said "i was always wanting to really know how good you were in bed but finding out too soon is not my style"

So there you have it

As for your belief that a woman enjoys intercourse less than a man, dont you believe it. It's all about tuning her in with just the right kind of foreplay beforehand. The most vital part of the act.

The guys who want to hurry a woman into sex are definitely a no-no with me, I think your wife was very wise making you wait - I'd have to know the man was in love with me before I'd sleep with him, and that I had known him well enough to trust him

Hi, I'm from Sheffield born and bread although you wouldn't know it. I'd rather stay in with a nice meal, bottle of wine and great company than mix with the binge drinking ladettes. It's a shame the new way of meeting people these days is on the net. Whatever happened to genuine guys who want a girlfriend approaching a lady. Am I the only 30 something left in this place?

Archived