Is romance wasted on Northern girls?

Hi, I'm from Sheffield born and bread although you wouldn't know it. I'd rather stay in with a nice meal, bottle of wine and great company than mix with the binge drinking ladettes. It's a shame the new way of meeting people these days is on the net. Whatever happened to genuine guys who want a girlfriend approaching a lady. Am I the only 30 something left in this place?

Fancy sharing that bottle of wine?

60sman = my favourite musical decade, not my age. Only 38 lol.

I'd go for a nice Chinese girl if I was as bad off as you lot are. They're not ladettes, not binge drinkers and some of them are lookers, still feminine and they are smart both in brains and clothing taste.

Another plus is that they never grow into lard tubs after the age of 40.

So you took the bird to Rome spent all that money on her for meals ,travel etc and still ended up on your own in a room in the eternal city probably having a five fingered shuffle ?

Us northerners may not be romantic but were certainly not that stupid :D

half a lager and a doner and if she dont drop em shes history

Sad to say when I was in China two years ago there were McDonalds and KFCs in numerous places in Beijing and Shanghai but still it's a very small minority that are obese. It will take them decades to catch up to the US

One of our group wasa very overweight middle aged lady and it was a bit distressing to see the way they were sniggering behind her back in just about every place we visited. I'm sure she must have been aware of it too.

Archived