EKBJJ NORTH's NEW WEB SITE

Dr Blazer I would also like to add that I cannot access the site via my new IPAD. I would have been keen to see what was going on down at your barra, but will obvioulsy look elsewhere. Think HTML might have been a better language than Flash. Is there any reason why the second largest group of users is being excluded ?????!!!!!

The website will only work on mobile devices that support Flash. Unfortunately the iPad does not support Flash. This is not something we will be addressing as Flash is accesible by 99% of all internet users.

http://www.adobe.com/products/player_census/flashplayer/

IPhone & IPod users are over 1% of all internet users :suspect:

Less biased sources put flash market share closer to 96% & falling.

Given your somewhat recalcitrant stance I will be visiting one of the other BJJ places in Sheffield, one where I do have a problem viewing the website. e.g. Gracie Barra, SDF, Kapap Sheffield to name a few.

Good to hear that your getting involved. GB sheffield have a lot of skilled members with good tuition, I know Scott and Alex (from SDF) are great fighters and great guys. Craig from Kapap is a top chap. Im sure you will enjoy them all.

Am looking forward to it. TBH Dr Blazer has put my nose out of joint with his somewhat PC centric attitude. With this level of arrogance he sure must have a lot of stripes...

Dr Blazer is a really brill guy. He has a lot more stripes than me and he is not arrogant in the slightest.

Archived