EKBJJ NORTH's NEW WEB SITE

No Farad,

I pay Lagarto £3000 a year plus to be able to give stripes. Don't tell anyone but I then charge everyone huge amounts for training to pay this and trick them into lengthy contracts they can't get out of unless the pay even more money but again that's between us.

I got my belt at a reasonable price of £8000 and a years training

Dont worry John, your secret is safe with me. ;)

ok then,m it seems like it was just a rumor.

So to confirm this. new members at barra should not expect a stripe after an agreed length of mat time then?

No ur right, I promise them exactly when they will get there stripes because if not they may leave and train at a better club. Then how am I going to put petrol in my merc, come on!!!

I Have been reading this thread as im looking for a place to train I have been for about a month or so. I've checked out gb sheffield a while ago and it looked a top place to go however i did notice a poster on the wall on a guide line on months & years it took for each stripe and belt. I have never checked out ekbjj North but by the website that looks good too.. but after reading all this rubbish on here i wont be going to any of these clubs ..thanks guys.!

I Have been reading this thread as im looking for a place to train I have been for about a month or so. I've checked out gb sheffield a while ago and it looked a top place to go however i did notice a poster on the wall on a guide line on months & years it took for each stripe and belt. I have never checked out ekbjj North but by the website that looks good too.. but after reading all this rubbish on here i wont be going to any of these clubs ..thanks guys.!

Mick,

Just out of curiousity, what in this thread actually put you off? I understand that the thread started off being about a BJJ club called "Eddie konate's BJJ" and its website and it ended up being hijacked.

Now why would this thread put you off going to either GB or EKBJJ?

Serious question by the way

Archived