EKBJJ NORTH's NEW WEB SITE

I just want a bjj club were i can knuckle down. these clubs seem to be on each others case maybe to much politics. both look great clubs tho just not right ones for me.

It's not EKBJJs fault the thread was hijacked. If you read back over it is worth noticing that nobody from EKBJJ has really said much on here (only me and the_rage train there). I would recommend you try out as many clubs as possible to find the one that is best for you. At EKBJJ there is no pressure to train exclusively with us and you would always be welcome to attend any class/seminar.

I've checked out gb sheffield a while ago and it looked a top place to go however i did notice a poster on the wall on a guide line on months & years it took for each stripe and belt.

Highlighted the important part of that post, its a guideline not a 'definite' promise of promotion. Maybe think and train a little more.

I just want a bjj club were i can knuckle down. these clubs seem to be on each others case maybe to much politics. both look great clubs tho just not right ones for me.

Not to many politics at all, just people are gonna question other teams when they claim to 'be the Definitive BJJ club in the north', Imagine the 'politics' of someone posting on the forum saying United or Wednesday are the Definitive Football club in the north and see the banter that would follow.

It's not EKBJJs fault the thread was hijacked. If you read back over it is worth noticing that nobody from EKBJJ has really said much on here (only me and the_rage train there).

Lol i guess the GB haters are just totally unrelated to you lot then, random people LOL.

You posted links to a website with a wildly inaccurate claim that you cant back up, thats why people have challenged it for reasons explained earlier. This is open market advertising, don't make claims that are not justified or factual.

Over 1000 views!

Yes, before you say it, I know its crashed 50 percent of computers, 48 percent have got bored of it loading.

But 1000 people now know of EKBJJ North :)

Lets get it in perspective a thread about Farhad maybe fighting other forum members has over 3400 views.

Also are you going to post your website link on CW and EFN?

Hey Big Mick. If you're looking for a good place to knuckle down and train BJJ you could do worse than to check out Sheffield Martial Arts Centre :)

We offer legit BJJ training under Italo Ferreira (Brazilian Black Belt, you should definitely check him out!!) and our weekday classes are taught by Mark Hayes, who at the moment is a certified Blue Belt under Italo. You can find more details here: http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=638993 or on our website: http://www.sheffieldmartialartscentre.co.uk

Now that the plug is over (!!!) I just want to say that you shouldn't let this thread put you off training at EKBJJ North or GB Sheffield if they are where you want to train. Mark Bottom, Jon Keeley, The Rage and a few other EKBJJ guys have attended a number of our seminars and they've always been really friendly and professional. Mark's BJJ is also pretty damn good, and the few times I've rolled with him he's wiped the floor with me :)

You posted links to a website with a wildly inaccurate claim that you cant back up, thats why people have challenged it for reasons explained earlier. This is open market advertising, don't make claims that are not justified or factual.

Thankyou for your opinion Ross, we will take it on board.

It's not EKBJJs fault the thread was hijacked. If you read back over it is worth noticing that nobody from EKBJJ has really said much on here (only me and the_rage train there). I would recommend you try out as many clubs as possible to find the one that is best for you. At EKBJJ there is no pressure to train exclusively with us and you would always be welcome to attend any class/seminar.

Yes your right , i've read back and ekbjj's thread was hijacked then attacked on a status they made of their opinion. I will check out ekbjj along with the others thanks.

Yes your right , i've read back and ekbjj's thread was hijacked then attacked on a status they made of their opinion. I will check out ekbjj along with the others thanks.

Hope to see you there Mick. The class times are on the website. Feel free to PM or email me if you need any more info.

Archived