We are all in this together

So why try and sell the “con”, as if we are all going to swallow it. :roll:

Plenty of people believe what they read in The Sun/The Mail/Random gossip mags. So why wouldn't people believe the spin?

Some folks can read between the lines, some take what is said at face value.

How many must be fed up by the number of times they have heard this sound bite so what to we get.

Cameron’s wife turns up for his key speech in £750 dress and is chancellor serves £1000 bottles of wine in a party to thank Tory backers.

Are we really all in this together?

It is not, for me at any rate, what they do, but the way that they do it. (to sound like an old wartime song).

I do not mind the PM's wife wearing an expensive dress, as the worlds attention is on her.

I do object to the Chancellor spending £1000 on bottles of booze.

What I do object to, as you do is this crap, 'we are all in this together'

If that is the case, let him sell his houses and estates and live on his income from his job, like we all have to.

if we are in this together, why bring Thatcher back into the fold?

The most devisive PM this country has ever had, that hardly smacks of creating unity does it?

The man would not know true team work if it smacked him across the face.

All he knows is sly politics and PR work, the worst combination of qualities known to man.

Archived