EDL at a new low.

Read it and digest it,especially the name Terrablanche, the question was asked on that thread..you didnt reply..its funny I brought the subject up yet someone else unconnected remembered what thread I was on about.

To be fair Noddy, watching you and Spindrift competing for the moral high ground, is like watching Stanley Ogden and Vera Duckworth vying for a invite to Glyndebourne.

To be fair Noddy, watching you and Spindrift competing for the moral high ground, is like watching Stanlet Ogden and Vera Duckworth vying for a invite to Glyndebourne.

No competition..they are both dead

Besides Im not bothered about the moral high ground ..just the truth which Spindrift seems to be non conversant with sometimes

What's the optimum number we should allow in in a year?

Do you agree with current policy, that favours footballers over scientists and doctors?

Perhaps you may find your answer here spinny, and note the link to doctors.

The figures, which stem from estimates made on the basis of 2008 population figures, were given to MPs in response to requests for the ONS to release its most distant projections.

Until now, only forecasts for the next three decades have been made public.

Tory MP James Clappison said: ‘These numbers are absolutely staggering. They are a reflection of the wave of immigration we have seen in recent years. Past population projections have turned out to be accurate. There needs to be redoubled action from the Coalition to avoid nightmarish difficulties in the future.’

Staggered: James Clappison, MP for Hertsmere

England has become the most crowded country in Europe in recent years, almost entirely because of the growth brought about by high net migration.

The ONS projections assume that future net migration – the number by which the population grows after emigrants are subtracted from immigrants – will be 180,000 a year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1320031/92-million-The-population-crowded-Britain-century-mass-migration.html#ixzz12J4B48NB

I remember a few years back there was an European gathering in London against the G20, what I remember about it was some of the organisations involved had encouraged people from all over Europe to turn up, what was shown in the papers were nothing short of thugs and neo-nazis turning up as an excuse for a brawl with the police, whatever political motivation they were fighting for lost credibility then

To be fair Noddy, watching you and Spindrift competing for the moral high ground, is like watching Stanley Ogden and Vera Duckworth vying for a invite to Glyndebourne.

Only if you can find evidence of any of my postings that contain the racist filth noddy posts about all terrorists being muslims and asians refuse to intergrate.

Otherwise you're talking bum gravy.

I remember a few years back [...] the G20, [...] nothing short of thugs and neo-nazis turning up as an excuse for a brawl with the police, whatever political motivation they were fighting for lost credibility then

The G20 protest was anti-globalisation, so i can't see how the neo-nazis got involved. Charlie Brooker covers it better than i can.

Archived