EDL at a new low.

You been on the wacky backy?

I thought that it was a reasonable question.

What has Terreblanche got to do with the EDL? Why did you bring it up? Oh, yes... What were your search terms?

Only if you can find evidence of any of my postings that contain the racist filth noddy posts about all terrorists being muslims and asians refuse to intergrate.

Otherwise you're talking bum gravy.

Integration eh ? hows this for instruction on intergrating

"5:51 O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk."

• 5 months later...
lol

he cant even talk, thick as pig****

muslamic??

iraqi laws?

"He's protesting about going on a march, cause he wants Britain to be about British, they got interracial law................"

The video is a strong argument for not giving everyone the vote.

"He's protesting about going on a march, cause he wants Britain to be about British, they got interracial law................"

The video is a strong argument for not giving everyone the vote.

That's nearly as good as the "sport are troops" banner from a few months ago.

heh it still makes me chuckle thinking about it :P

At last, someone from the EDL has the guts to stand up and tell us what they are marching for:

Or not. :rolleyes:

I love the comments.

Here's one of my favoourites:

"This is pure mint. The horrible thing is this guy will one day have kids. Now that's a scary thought. Never mind getting rid of the "Iraqi Law", someone please get rid of his testicles!!!!"

Archived