My car vandalised

I hop on my good leg because my other one doesn't work.

Anyone who knows me, or knows of me will know that I spent some time on the stroke unit at a very young age. My leg and mobility is only scratching the surface of my health problems now. Part of my brain is dead, it has been such a struggle to get this far.

If anyone else wants to assess my health, or my entitlement, come spend a day in my body - I swear you'll be begging to be let out before an hour's through, I've had this for 2 years now, and long will it continue. It doesn't stop my steely determination to become as close to normal as I once was.

Please stop the judge, jury and executioner stuff - I can do without it thanks.

With regard to employment - not that it's anybodys business, but I have nothing to hide, I am actively seeking employment, and have even looked at self employment - so don't dare go inferring a lacklustre approach on my part.

All I did, was vent my frustration at becoming housebound because of some scums frivolity - and this happens - brilliant - thanks - I hope you feel much better at my expense.

My car is a motability car, I pay for it, it is not leased - at the end of the three years it will be mine. I pay the insurance separately - it is a motability car because I qualify for the adaptations which give me my independance and freedom.

Next.

Why are you justifying yourself, it's your business, don't let the ranting of someone who can't put their brain in gear before they speak make you feel that you have to. You are entitled to come on here and have a rant the same as anyone else. I always say they who jump to judge should walk in the others person's shoes for the day, see how they think then.:)

I know the OP. He is a good kind person who helps strangers. He is very ill, but still makes sacrifices to help others who are more fortunate in life than he is.

The Nasty things that were said today says more about the poster than who it was aimed at.

I`m here if you need me. Hope it all works out, you know where i am.:thumbsup:

Well said, some people have mean personalites and hey you know what they say what goes around comes around - one day they might find themselves in same circumstances and maybe they'll remember being so critical. Hope everything goes well for OP and you are obviously a true friend:thumbsup::clap:

Why are you justifying yourself, it's your business, don't let the ranting of someone who can't put their brain in gear before they speak make you feel that you have to. You are entitled to come on here and have a rant the same as anyone else. I always say they who jump to judge should walk in the others person's shoes for the day, see how they think then.:)

Some people never have the empathy button switched on.

Archived