Trumping .. socially unacceptable or not.. ?

Funniest thing I saw was a Marine Drill Instructor who let off an ear shattering fart in front of us then raised his left leg and started to shake it violently

My dad used to do the leg-shake. Even if you were out of hearing range you could always tell when he'd released one into the wild.

My dad used to do the leg-shake. Even if you were out of hearing range you could always tell when he'd released one into the wild.

He was a gentleman obviously, gave fair warning to all around. The worst kind are the ones who let one go (The silent and deadly type) while standing near you then move off to the other side of the room and leave you to take the blame

He was a gentleman obviously, gave fair warning to all around. The worst kind are the ones who let one go (The silent and deadly type) while standing near you then move off to the other side of the room and leave you to take the blame

Oh no, Dad never did SBD's they always sounded like a space shuttle launch, you had plenty of warning at least.

Archived