Conservatives to undo Labour cuts

We could prevent all suicides by giving everyone loads of money! Damn and blast this nasty Tory government for not doing this.

I agree with you. There is not much spare money because they and their like have got it all secreted away.

Maybe not such a good idea.

A lottery winner who scooped nearly £1million five years ago hanged himself at his luxury four-bedroom home, it emerged today.:)

That is a very sad story . In order to assist any other people who see their vast wealth as a burden I am prepared to allow them to sign it over to me. I would not wish to see a recurrence the described situation. You may PM me to sort out the details of the capital transfer if you wish. You know it makes sense.:(

That is a very sad story . In order to assist any other people who see their vast wealth as a burden I am prepared to allow them to sign it over to me. I would not wish to see a recurrence the described situation. You may PM me to sort out the details of the capital transfer if you wish. You know it makes sense.:(

Please PM me with your bank details, sort code, account number and name on the account and I'll transfer all my wealth.

Cheers and good luck!!

Please PM me with your bank details, sort code, account number and name on the account and I'll transfer all my wealth.

Cheers and good luck!!

My bank will not take inward fund transfers of less than £80, so I am afraid that you are out of luck.:(

Archived