Things we can do now a days.

Imagine the days before technology, when we were all playing pong and saying how unreal star trek was, and then drag your self back to what we can do now.

This bloke sticks a load of stuff together and films the edge of space, just to think of how the costs of such ventures have come down.

enjoy.

Imagine the days before technology, when we were all playing pong and saying how unreal star trek was, and then drag your self back to what we can do now.

This bloke sticks a load of stuff together and films the edge of space, just to think of how the costs of such ventures have come down.

enjoy.

The days before technology started well before pong.

We had to make do with gas telly :cool:

When telly was B/W we didn't have gyms.
:D You say that but I have just found out my old passport to leisure out so as soon as we had colour TV's they knocked up a sports centre and gave us all free passes, you would not get that today.

I look a right burk on the photo though, maybe they just felt sorry for me ?.

enjoy.

Star Trek unreal? Take that back, or you and me is fighting!

Archived