Christmas wedding

We'd love a Christmas wedding.

There's only about 10 of us (small family)

Has anyone any idea what the latest date would be in the Sheffield Town Hall or can any one think of a nice venue for a group that small?

Thanks

Daz. :)

You'll have to contacy the Registry office.

I've been to a wedding on the 21st December and last year I went to one on New Years Eve, which was lovely. Both were in hotels.

Not sure about venues that take small groups.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

Depending which Christmas this or next?

I can tell you that a Christmas wedding can be very tasteful depending where you book it.

If I can just let you know that should you require any help on the day I am happy to help you enjoy your day. I am a Wedding Co-ordinator not a Planner so my rates are much less.

Booked and all your plans inplace for your special day?

Just waiting for the day to arrive.. fingers crossed it all goes to your plans?

You have put a lot of time and money into this special day so you really want to enjoy every possible moment... but worried, stressed in case something goes wrong?

Then don't.... let me help to make your Wedding Day the perfect day you have dreamed of...

I am not a Wedding Planner.. I am a Wedding Co-ordinator.... What do I do?

I take the strain and stress out of your Wedding Day leaving you both to enjoy the whole day as you have planned..

I take your plans and put them into practise, this means when the day arrives I take over. I make sure that the plan you have for the day goes with out a hitch.. from making sure your guests needs are taken care of so you don't have to. Making sure everthing runs to time:-

Photo's on time and NOT over running leaving your guests waiting for hours!

Many of the other items that are required in order for your day to run smoothly, leaving you without knowing if anything does go wrong.. I'm there to see to it for you and deal with it..

Want to know more about the service I offer? I'm here to help...

Contact me to chat your plans through.

Don't get stressed let me Co-ordinate your day for you ... email me at roseysomerset@btinternet.com

Hi,

We went to see Manor House Hotel in Dronfield and it was lovely - probably too small for our needs but would be great for an intimate meal etc. They don't have a license for ceremonies though.

I think I would find a restaurant that you like the look and feel of - though whether you would be able to book it close to christmas I don't know.

In terms of a ceremony, you can have ceremonies in the botanical gardens or weston park band stand which if you didn't mind wrapping up would be ideal for small numbers for a ceremony.

Archived